• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

what is the average lb's u can gain a week/month with a clean bulk

Agressor

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
minimal fat gains, how much lb can the average male gain a month with clean bulk diet, some cardio 2-3 times a week and mass building routine 3 day split

2 per week i would say, depending on diet

Depends highly on the individual and how they are going about it...

No way to know

i said basically how i was going about it

and there is a way to know, all i asked is what is the average lb a male can gain in a month with the other factors which can be worked out by totallying lb gained figures of somepeople and divided by the number of people

(wtf 27000 posts in a few months, have u not heard of outdoors)

Agressor said:
i said basically how i was going about it

and there is a way to know, all i asked is what is the average lb a male can gain in a month with the other factors which can be worked out by totallying lb gained figures of somepeople and divided by the number of people

(wtf 27000 posts in a few months, have u not heard of outdoors)
No but I do know how to spell above a third grade level.

"Biography:
2122 posts on 10/13/2005....did it in about 15 hours "
OMFG. I just sht myself dude. ROFLROFLROFLROFLLLLLLLLLLLLL

depends on how long you have been lifting and the amount of weight you have already gained. at one point in my lifting career i gained 40 pounds in 10 months (all natural). i doubt i will ever equal that feat again unless i turn to anabolics.

If you give us your age, BW and BF% we can probably give you some sort of reasonable estimate. For example, if you're an older male you aren't likely to gain LBM as quickly as one nearer his prime. If you're very, very light, you may find it easier than a heavier male to gain LBM at first. If you have a very low BF%, it may be harder to gain muscle and hardly any fat because your body will then become even lower in BF.

IML Gear Cream!
bruce banner could do it in half a second

ABLQ2 said:
2 per week i would say, depending on diet

Are you joking, he could put on 104 lbs a year.

Well none of the relationships I can think of in lifting are completely linear. In other words, there's no set value. There are too many variables - age, weight, gender, BF%, genetics, experience, etc.. These variables not only change from person to person, but change with each person as s/he develops. This makes it nearly impossible to have an accurate reading without lots of information, and even then it's simply an educated guess. So, maybe someone can put on 2 pounds of LBM in a week, but the likeliness of that person keeping that up for an entire year is basically zero.

brogers said:
Are you joking, he could put on 104 lbs a year.

as far as i am concerned, numbers dont matter. who cares how many pounds you can gain in a month? nothing goes as planned. so yes. I was joking : )

There is no way to tell this info. everyone had different genetics. different bodies. some lift harder and more intense. some drink enough water others do not. some respond to supps others dont. this all has to be taken into account.

If you are brand spanking new to lifting, eating properly, training effectively, and your genetics don't suck a fat one, then it is possible to gain a pound per week or more in LBM.

If you have lifting experience under your belt, that is to say your newb gains are over with, then .5 pounds per week is damned good.

Keep in mind, I am basing these numbers from what I have experienced, friend's experiences, and experience I have read on the Internet. Studies are not involved in these numbers.

LexusGS said:
"Biography:
2122 posts on 10/13/2005....did it in about 15 hours "
OMFG. I just sht myself dude. ROFLROFLROFLROFLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Please wipe bro.

CowPimp said:
If you are brand spanking new to lifting, eating properly, training effectively, and your genetics don't suck a fat one, then it is possible to gain a pound per week or more in LBM.

If you have lifting experience under your belt, that is to say your newb gains are over with, then .5 pounds per week is damned good.

Keep in mind, I am basing these numbers from what I have experienced, friend's experiences, and experience I have read on the Internet. Studies are not involved in these numbers.

From what I've seen and heard putting on 10lbs of MUSCLE (no fat or water) is a feat for natty's....I myself have put on 70 lbs in the last 3. By 70lbs I don't mean all muscle that's just weight, but I'm still at a very moderate to low BF%

PWGriffin said:
From what I've seen and heard putting on 10lbs of MUSCLE (no fat or water) is a feat for natty's....I myself have put on 70 lbs in the last 3. By 70lbs I don't mean all muscle that's just weight, but I'm still at a very moderate to low BF%

I've put on about 25 pounds of pure muscle myself... I would say about 20 of that came within the first 6-9 months of my lifting career. Granted, I haven't been shooting for mass for quite a while before the last month, so who knows what I could've gained.

My genetics are nothing special.

squanto said:
Awww I think you're special Cowpimp.

Yeah, special like a man born with one testicle.

CowPimp said:
Yeah, special like a man born with one testicle.

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

True Story...

THe average guy who has been lifting a couple to a few years isn't going to be able to put on 1 lb of lbm a week cleanly.

Back