• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

P/RR/S Advanced Variations and Advanced Techniques...

gopro

NGA/IFPA Pro Bodybuilder
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
...is coming in the February and March issues of Iron Man magazine. Part I in Feb and part II in March. It will put a whole meaning into the word "intensity!"

If you get a chance to read it, I think you will enjoy it.

Thank you :thumb:

If at all possible, I would love it if you could drop us a reminder when the time comes if you can remember. I'll definitely be checking it out.

CowPimp said:
If at all possible, I would love it if you could drop us a reminder when the time comes if you can remember. I'll definitely be checking it out.

Thank you for the responses.

Yes, I can definitely drop a reminder when it hits the stands.

Thanks everyone :thumb:

Brother GoPro, I've read the first one I think, I subscribe to Ironman, and I really enjoyed the article!!! I look forward to the second one!!!

I love being a part of a board like this: people on here are not only personal trainers and certified with different nationally recognized certifications, but they also write articles for bodybuilding magazines. I thank you for being part of this online community.

IML Gear Cream!
Archangel said:
Brother GoPro, I've read the first one I think, I subscribe to Ironman, and I really enjoyed the article!!! I look forward to the second one!!!

Yes, subscribers might have gotten their issue already. There is also an arm article in there that I wrote as well. Part II should appear in the next issue.

Thanks!

Squaggleboggin said:
I love being a part of a board like this: people on here are not only personal trainers and certified with different nationally recognized certifications, but they also write articles for bodybuilding magazines. I thank you for being part of this online community.

You are quite welcome. This certainly is a wonderful board filled with many knowledgable people.

I am also in the process of co-writing a big bodybuilding book with a VERY big name in the industry. I am very excited about this project!

CowPimp said:

Apparently the issue with Part I is already out!

gopro said:
Apparently the issue with Part I is already out!

Sweet deal. I'll read it tonight or tomorrow. Thanks GP.

gopro said:
You are quite welcome. This certainly is a wonderful board filled with many knowledgable people.

I am also in the process of co-writing a big bodybuilding book with a VERY big name in the industry. I am very excited about this project!

That's great. Any estimation for its release date?

CowPimp said:
Sweet deal. I'll read it tonight or tomorrow. Thanks GP.

No problem CP! Enjoy!

Squaggleboggin said:
That's great. Any estimation for its release date?

If all goes well, my guess would be early spring.

Boy, you guys sure do know alot about football. Oops...I mean, congrats GP.

topolo said:
Great news GP! and Dale is a jackass

I rarely know what he is talking about anyway!

Thanks topolo!

IML Gear Cream!
gopro said:
Yes, subscribers might have gotten their issue already. There is also an arm article in there that I wrote as well. Part II should appear in the next issue.

Thanks!
More Arm Size, excellent read too my Friend!!!:thumb:

Archangel said:
More Arm Size, excellent read too my Friend!!!:thumb:

Thank you very much :)

Back