• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Texas vs. USC

themamasan

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I don't see a thread for this yet, so I decided to make one.

What are you thoughts/predictions, etc. on the game? I am from Texas so I am going for them, but I am worried about the game. Both teams have a high powered offense, and Texas has a better defense, but I hope it is good enough to stop Reggie Bush.

I hope it is a good one!!!!

USC will crush them.

topolo said:
Once again, you are incorrect.
not a true story.....USC is the best team in the Country and out of it

ForemanRules said:
not a true story.....USC is the best team in the Country and out of it

There are at least 3 teams in the Sudan that would kill them.

topolo said:
There are at least 3 teams in the Sudan that would kill them.
I read about that

I don't like the Sudanese style of running the ball, it has to be really uncomfortable running with a ball up there.

Dale Mabry said:
I don't like the Sudanese style of running the ball, it has to be really uncomfortable running with a ball up there.

I trained over there in college...........and it is.

topolo said:
I trained over there in college...........and it is.
You went to college??

I figure a stiff shoulder to the gut and you gotta fumble every time.

BTW, USC will win.

i'm not convinced with USC this season. 42 points against Fresno, shouldve lost to Notre Dame... however, i wasn't convinced with usc last year either ha

soxmuscle said:
i'm not convinced with USC this season. 42 points against Fresno, shouldve lost to Notre Dame... however, i wasn't convinced with usc last year either ha

I'm convinced that Dale likes penis.

We win.... :D

The refs gave Texas the game......how sad to see a great game destroyed by bias refs.

themamasan said:
We win.... :D

I wasn't aware that we had a member of UT's football team here.

Oh, and I AM apparently gay, I picked USC.

I picked Texas... suckers...

IML Gear Cream!
Dale Mabry said:
I wasn't aware that we had a member of UT's football team here.

Oh, and I AM apparently gay, I picked USC.

You are gay because you suck on penis, it has nothing to do with football.

ForemanRules said:
The refs gave Texas the game......how sad to see a great game destroyed by bias refs.
How so? I thought it was a helluva game! If anything I thought the refs gave a few marginal calls in favor of USC but regardless, Vince Young played one HELLUVA game.

Witmaster said:
How so? I thought it was a helluva game! If anything I thought the refs gave a few marginal calls in favor of USC but regardless, Vince Young played one HELLUVA game.
WTF game did you see???

The forward latteral on one knee for a TD......do you think thats marginal???
Or The frist down cought on one knee.....is that marginal....and they got a TD after that play also.......wow!

Marginal calls against/for both teams. Officiating in almost any sport sucks anymore.
Young was unstoppable. If he stays for another year he's crazy. His stock just went through the roof after that performance, especially getting the win.

``We couldn't stop them when we had to,'' USC coach Pete Carroll told ABC Sports. ``The quarterback ran all over the place. He's a fantastic football player and was the difference.'' Source

Thats called a good sport.

:thumb:

Pedigree said:
Marginal calls against/for both teams. Officiating in almost any sport sucks anymore.
Young was unstoppable. If he stays for another year he's crazy. His stock just went through the roof after that performance, especially getting the win.
Get off the crack now!

Back