• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best to stack Test with?

Thracian

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm trying to put together my second cycle. 1st was 8 weeks of test e and it did pretty well. Put on 15 lbs while leaning out considerably. Should have run it longer, I know now. My goal is to add mass. I don't want to add any fat if I can avoid it but mass is my main consideration. I'm 49, 5'8" 200 lbs. I've lifted all my life and this is my 2nd cycle. The base of my cycle will be 600mg of test enanthate. I want to add in a 2nd compound but I'm not sure what. EQ is my 1st choice but I hear a lot of conflicting info, anywhere from it causing stress to being useless to being great.
My question is should I add in the EQ or something different or maybe just stick to test at maybe a higher dose? Thanks

600mg of Test is pleanty...just add 400mg of Deca or 600mg of EQ.......if you want less water then use the EQ.

if its only your second cycle, YOU SHOULDN'T STACK

you need a good half-a-dozen test only cycles, a bit of gyno, plenty of acne, and screwed up tendons before you begin stacking steroids! :rolleyes:

young d said:
if its only your second cycle, YOU SHOULDN'T STACK

you need a good half-a-dozen test only cycles, a bit of gyno, plenty of acne, and screwed up tendons before you begin stacking steroids! :rolleyes:
It might be wrong here "D" but didn't you stack your second with D-bol.

Poster it's fine to stack the next one. Because of your age, I'd lower the test a little and run 600 mgs of EQ with the test. This will help keep the B/P down a notch

Thanks everyone. My thinking was that adding EQ would allow me to increase total dosage with less andrognic sides.

Add 400 mg of Deca for ten weeks and run 600 mg Test for 12 weeks, IMO. Also, use .25 mg Arimidex/day after the third week. Do you plan to use HCG? PCT ideas?

Thracian said:
Thanks everyone. My thinking was that adding EQ would allow me to increase total dosage with less andrognic sides.

deca would be less androgenic

PirateFromHell said:
Add 400 mg of Deca for ten weeks and run 600 mg Test for 12 weeks, IMO. Also, use .25 mg Arimidex/day after the third week. Do you plan to use HCG? PCT ideas?
yep, 300iu's/week HCG throughout, Nolva 10mg/day throughout. Nova/Clomid PCT.
Everyone seems split between EQ and Deca. Seems EQ is just as good but with less sides. Guess it comes down to what works best with each individual.

deca is more anabolic than EQ but its raises progesterone and aromatises to estrogen. Progesterone blcoks DHT which may cause erectile disfunction commonly know as deca dick. The chance of this can reduces by using a sensible dose.

EQ is less anabolic and more androgenic than deca and it does not aromatise as much

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks man. Saved me a lot of research.

Thanks all. I'll let you know how it goes.

This may be a stupid question but I've never heard it talked about, why not run EQ and Deca together with your test??

I was under the impression there is hardly any conversion of Deca to estrogen.

its your 2nd cycle, keep it simple, test/eq or test/deca would be plenty this time, hcg is definately a good idea, deca or not, in my experience the stuff makes a big difference to recovery

Tough Old Man said:
It might be wrong here "D" but didn't you stack your second with D-bol.

Poster it's fine to stack the next one. Because of your age, I'd lower the test a little and run 600 mgs of EQ with the test. This will help keep the B/P down a notch
i was taking the piss brother ;)

Back