Some quick Info on TEST400 Please!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Some quick Info on TEST400 Please!

Hello I was needing some info on TEST 400 from some older guys that have been lefting a while and already pretty big, I have lifted for several years and on and off for the last year or so, I am getting back in after about a six month lay off, I am 33 yrs old,6'2", 265lbs and I already pretty big and pretty strong, I have taken SuS 250 a few time 10 week cylces of one shot a week, and I hvae taken Winstrol once, Where I used to live this was about all that was around, but now I have moved, Some guys I know are tell ing me that Test 400 is great, I don't no anything about it and was wondering what some of you thought. I know all about diet, muscle groups, evercises, etc, I just want some info on this TEST 400

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Its going to hurt a lot where you inject it....if you want some good cheap thrills at your expense you should inject 1cc of that into each of your quads!

Its 400mg/ml or 400mg test enanthate per 1cc you inject. It can help you cut down on injection volume when running multiple oils or high doses of test.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BIGMACATTACK
    Hello I was needing some info on TEST 400 from some older guys that have been lefting a while and already pretty big, I have lifted for several years and on and off for the last year or so, I am getting back in after about a six month lay off, I am 33 yrs old,6'2", 265lbs and I already pretty big and pretty strong, I have taken SuS 250 a few time 10 week cylces of one shot a week, and I hvae taken Winstrol once, Where I used to live this was about all that was around, but now I have moved, Some guys I know are tell ing me that Test 400 is great, I don't no anything about it and was wondering what some of you thought. I know all about diet, muscle groups, evercises, etc, I just want some info on this TEST 400
    Tell you what. If it's QV Test 400 from Mexico, Good luck. I did one injection and trashed it from the pain. I have only heard of a couple that could handle it. Maybe 5% of the people. Do yourself a favor and just get some good old test 250.

Tough

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I have not seen it yet but I can only imagine that this is not that particular one becuase these boys pushing it couldn't take that I'm sure. I don't think they could handle much pain. That Sust 250 hurt like soreness but I keep hearing that this is going to hurt alot worse from everything I read, these guys say that I don't need to stack this with anything, what do you guys say?

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Test only cycle
    10 Weeks of Test Cyp or E
    500mg a week ( 250mg 2x a week)
    14 days after last shot start PCT

And don't use test 400, that shit destroyed me every time I tried.....swelled up in pain for 9-10 days each time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Man the guys in the gym around here act like it is the greastest thing since sliced bread but it sounds like some good shit to stay away from, I really like that SUST 250 is this TEST 250 going to give me about the same gains

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I have not seen it yet but I can only imagine that this is not that particular one becuase these boys pushing it couldn't take that I'm sure. I don't think they could handle much pain. That Sust 250 hurt like soreness but I keep hearing that this is going to hurt alot worse from everything I read, these guys say that I don't need to stack this with anything, what do you guys say?
    Well lets put it this way. Unless it's home brew, Then it came from Mexico and that shit is devastating. Do what you want. you'll see after the first injection. Sus 250 isn't shit. I could poke that all day long with no problems at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I might doing some different shopping, thanks for info

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I might doing some different shopping, thanks for info
    400 makes no sense anyways. most cycles run look like this. 500, 750, 1000..ECT....This is why 250 mgs is popular. Now there are guys like Mudge that brews his own @ 500 mgs. That makes sense if your going to do a gram a week plus. But his home brew I believe is with only 1% BA making it somewhat of a painless injection. Mexico's shit contains high percentages of BA. making a lot of the gear painfull.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I think that I will get with these guys and see what they have and then come back with the right name, dosage and other shit and go from there, thanks agian for the info

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I think that I will get with these guys and see what they have and then come back with the right name, dosage and other shit and go from there, thanks agian for the info
    Now that sounds like a smart thing to do. What I hate is for you to get ahold of some of this mexican Test 400 and maybe end up shit canning it like a lot of people have.

Look at it this way. Say you want to inject 1 gram a week divided into two. 500 one day and 500 another day. You could use 2 cc of test 250 ea one of those days. Remember 2 cc's of test 250 is going to have more oil then 1.25 cc of test 400. It's that added oil that will help keep the pain down. One other thing you could do is withdraw 1 cc of test 400 and fill the rest of the pin with sterile oil. That would help

Tough

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

im on the test 400 now 4 shot s in and aint had a problem with it

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points

High mg/ml is usually crippling pain. I shot a bunch of T450 and it felt like I was in a car wreck the next day after each shot. I finally cut it with some grape seed oil.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I have yet to see a true test 400 that did not hurt. Even with only 2%BA, 18%BB, and all EO.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

to be honest i get i bit of a dead shoulder but nothin major there is also deca goin in with it read up on a form about mixin deca n the pain is hardly bad n i gusse it depends on dif people on my last cycle of sus n d had no pain what so ever n i know my test is lagit from mexico