• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Grocery Store Shopping for Bulk

Boost777

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright I decided it's time to do this the right way, and i'm going to start a good clean bulk. I'm around 10.5 percent bodyfat now, and I weight close to 200 lbs.
I am going to the Grocery store today to pick up what I will need to make this diet good, this is the list I have so far. After I get this I'll post what I will be eating and when, and then ask for suggestions to improve that. But onto this post, this is what I got so far, with a help of a moderator in an earlier post.

oats/oatmeal
rice
skim milk (long-life or fresh)
cans of tuna or salmon
vegetables (fresh or frozen)
chicken (breast)
eggs
fruit
cans of chick-peas, lentils or kidney beans
nuts (almonds, walnuts) or nut butters

I was also wondering if there's an alternate to the chickpeas, lentils or kidney beans, since i'm not really a fan of any of them. And Lastly if anyone has anything to add, please do. Thanks

well when cutting i eat pretty good. i mean use fillers in your diet. fucking green beans are light in everything and fill you up. i eat alot of turkey breast, chicken breast, egg whites, tuna, and extra leans beef. 96/4 ground beef has 4g fat per serving and 25g protein. plus i switch from white to brown rice. and up my fiber alot. and zap out all the potatoes i eat.

so 200 pounds 275g protein, 350g carbs, 80g fat. good fats. mono and poly unsaturated, omega 3-6-9. plus fiber. i use fiber supps. benefiber.

Boost777 said:
oats/oatmeal
rice
skim milk (long-life or fresh)
cans of tuna or salmon
vegetables (fresh or frozen)
chicken (breast)
eggs
fruit
cans of chick-peas, lentils or kidney beans
nuts (almonds, walnuts) or nut butters
Looks good to me! :thumb:

Could also add:
- game meat (bison, ostrich)
- pearl barley, quinoa, buckwheat or other grains
- lean turkey breast
- yams or sweet potato
- cottage cheese (1%)
- plain fat-free natural yoghurt (no added sugar)
- olive oil
- avocado
And maybe
- ezekial or sprouted breads

If you find it hard to get your calories in then things like wholegrain pasta may also be needed to increase cals without the added bulk of less processed foods...

I was also wondering if there's an alternate to the chickpeas, lentils or kidney beans, since i'm not really a fan of any of them.
Well.. there goes your know 'legume' family! LOL :p You could try things like white beans or black beans (other legumes) but if you don't like them then don't force them down.

They are basically a good source of fibre, carbs, protein and vitamins and minerals... But things like pearl barley could be substituted if you wanted.

Alright thanks, after I get all these i'll have to find out what to eat, and how much, but that's for another post, thanks for all your help. :thumb:

dont be a Bitch and not eat something because it TASTES bad. If it is GOOD for you, but tastes like shit, suck it down anyways. It wont hurt ya.

eat the damn Legumes. They are good for ya man..

its gonna be fun..

Boost777 said:
I was also wondering if there's an alternate to the chickpeas, lentils or kidney beans, since i'm not really a fan of any of them. And Lastly if anyone has anything to add, please do. Thanks
dont be a Bitch and not eat something because it TASTES bad

HAHAHA, well what dont you like about chick peas? because I dont realy like the texture, so what I do is I mix a can of chick peas and a can of corn together in a bowl and add some italian dressing for flavor, its like a salad it tastes great you should try it out!

Everything looks good to me. Try going to places like Sam's Club or Costco to get good deals on bulk food.

Thermal2 said:
dont be a Bitch and not eat something because it TASTES bad. If it is GOOD for you, but tastes like shit, suck it down anyways. It wont hurt ya.

eat the damn Legumes. They are good for ya man..

its gonna be fun..
Give me your address and I'll send you over all the shit i don't eat. If it don't taste good, I'm not going to eat it.

Back