• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best abs exercise i ever did

IML Gear Cream!
Just out of curiosity, how are you guys quantifying the best ab exercise you have ever done?

CowPimp said:
Just out of curiosity, how are you guys quantifying the best ab exercise you have ever done?

subjectively! you?

MyK said:
subjectively! you?

None of it really seems to matter to be honest. As long as I do plenty of freeweight compound movements my core muscles do just fine; I just throw in the additional core work for good measure.

Those dragon flags work well too. I did those Tuesday for the first time and I'm still sore.

You guys got a link for what the hell those are? I'm still at a loss. :shrug:

CowPimp said:
None of it really seems to matter to be honest. As long as I do plenty of freeweight compound movements my core muscles do just fine; I just throw in the additional core work for good measure.

How does one quantify "good measure" my dear chap?

dougnukem said:
You guys got a link for what the hell those are? I'm still at a loss. :shrug:
a_totw6_dragon3.jpg

a_totw6_dragon1.jpg

**Dragon Flags, a.k.a. reverse crunches, are done lying with your back flat on a bench. Hold the bench securely behind your head. Curl your legs up and push upwards straight above your head with weight resting on your shoulders. Keeping your legs straight and hips pushed forward, lower back to the ground.

Go out and run 5 miles, you will never get a better ABB and low back workout in your life.

BigDyl said:
How does one quantify "good measure" my dear chap?

Basically, I'm just saying that I throw in some additional core work because I feel it is important. However, I have never had issues with my abs being a weak link. As well, I have never noticed that my ab training had much or any effect on the size of my ab muscles as compared at similar body fat levels.

I have, however, had my erector spinae act as a weak link when squatting PL style and deadlifting. I would be able to give you a better idea as to what exercises helped me past this hurdle.

ForemanRules said:
Go out and run 5 miles, you will never get a better ABB and low back workout in your life.

Squat/deadlift the previous day then go out and run 5 miles. You won't be able to move for a week :)

IML Gear Cream!
rollies... lay on floor cross legs hands behind head bend knees than touchure knees to ure elbows in crunch postiion stay that way and have partner push feet down but hold position of knees touching elbows insane

Back