• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Best of Dorian Yates

sweet video - are there any videos like this of casey viator?

I was a big Dorian fan. Looking at that clip I hadn't really realized just how much bigger Coleman is than Dorian was.:eek:

Yates>Coleman

Yea, Yates would have held the title for much longer than Ron if he hadnt been injured IMO

PreMier said:
Yea, Yates would have held the title for much longer than Ron if he hadnt been injured IMO

I agree. Dorian was my favorite.

You're all crazy... Yates was my favorite as well but his build isn't even in Ronnie's league. Btw I'm white too...:thumb:

Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

dy2158lb.jpg

guy looks good

squanto said:
do u think that guy uses steroids?

what the hell do you think?

I think it's the creatine. :laugh:

Awesome video.

he trains at gym 15 min from my house

JOHNYORK said:
he trains at gym 15 min from my house

So you can vouch for him that it's the creatine then. :yes:

i have that workout video of Dorian, it is black and white and it is fuckin sick. if ya need some motivation watch this movie.

My lifting mentor gave me the movie. he is also a mike metzer and yates follower..

Thermal2 said:
i have that workout video of Dorian, it is black and white and it is fuckin sick. if ya need some motivation watch this movie.

My lifting mentor gave me the movie. he is also a mike metzer and yates follower..
You mean H.I.T. training?

Back