• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New To The Forums..Heres my pics

6'5guy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
New To The Forums.

Hi im 18yrs old im 6'5 and weight about 205

Last edited:
I am also 18, and 6'5 but i am in the 260 range. About 268 with 14%. I would say start eating 6 meals a day. hit the weights hard. If you have never trined legs look ok. start with 3 days a week then add more as you go. Welcome to im, and good fortune on your journey.

I think i am retianing water, cause like 3 days a ago i was 263, but it cannot be muscle not that fast. lol

Dude........... the boner pics were really not necessary. :barf:

min0 lee said:
Dude........... the boner pics were really not necessary. :barf:
no shit

must be a wrinkle then

The last pic, if thats what your talking about, thats a seam..

IML Gear Cream!
6'5guy said:
The last pic, if thats what your talking about, thats a seam..
The majority of people who post here are guys......so that pic would probably make you popular with the very few females and homosexuals on this site. Transvestites are not included.

wow! just posted some pics to ask for help..none of the pics were ment to be a "sexual" way

OK, just watch where you point that pistol young man. You could poke an eye out with that thing.

min0 lee said:
OK, just watch where you point that pistol young man. You could poke an eye out with that thing.
:laugh: :laugh:

Welcome to IM! :thumb:

Back