• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

If IM was a small town, where would u fit in?

god hand

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well we all know Robert would be the mayor:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'd be the bum with a train of shopping carts and a dirty trenchcoat and a pillow in a plastic bag.

I'd be the Ninja. Emo style.

da-6.jpg

I nominate P-Funk for Sheriff.

cfs3 (DOMS) would be the person who tries to get all the black people in the town banned.:suicide:

god hand said:
cfs3 (DOMS) would be the person who tries to get all the black people in the town banned.:suicide:

you'd be the milk man like in that chappelle skit!

Nah, I'd be Sam the Butcher bringin' Alice the meat.

I'd start the official IM Fight Club.

I wonder what John H would be?:nanner: :nanner: :nanner: :nanner: :nanner: :nanner:

Someone tell me what I could be....(assuming I'd be allowed to live in this paradise at all.)

Nick+ said:
Someone tell me what I could be....(assuming I'd be allowed to live in this paradise at all.)

the drunk!

IML Gear Cream!
Nick+ said:
the cry baby, sniffling political extremist who started a revolution against the corporations when the corner market opened another store across town. (just kidding!!!)

the anti-social yet friendly (i'll say hi n smile but not let you into my world) woman moving to a bigger city. :shrug:

Oh dear, I really should not mix with Americans.

Nick+ said:
Yet France is the best place for any 13 year old kid to stage a coup before the toils of puberty hit him and his voice begins to crack. It's hard to spread propaganda when you're confused as to why your penis has begun to stiffen up at the sight of that 13 year old girl throwing the molotov cocktail.

Why does everyone attack France in Nick's name, just because he lives there has nothing to do with the French people nor their way's. It's like you guys trying to make fun of Aloha shirts, brain dead surfers and Magnum PI because I live in Hawaii.

Nick+ said:

maybe you'd be the guy that discovers our town was the site of some really cool ancient human sacrifice spot or a viking village. :shrug:

maniclion said:
Why does everyone attack France in Nick's name, just because he lives there has nothing to do with the French people nor their way's. It's like you guys trying to make fun of Aloha shirts, brain dead surfers and Magnum PI because I live in Hawaii.
Because his response to every problem in the world is "Because of the Americans"

Love how the intellectually lazy attack France when it comes to one of our members residing their......even a tactless mod or two hase done it.

Pathetic!!!..........true story.

maniclion said:
That sums it up!:thumb:

I have watched Magnum PI (in German) a few times recently as the Germans seem obsessed by it, as they are with 'Night Rider':barf: on german sattelite channels

FUCK FRANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man my intellect feels lazy.....

Back