• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Pills, Making sure what I got is legit

BulkBoy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I recently got some "d-bol" in pill form, each ones are about 2" long, about 3 cm thick, white and round. I was just curious what shapes of pills are d-bol made in. They came in a white bottle with black letters saying D-BOL. I do not have the bottle with me, so I cannot give specifics.

there r pics online, sounds like a scam tho

BulkBoy said:
I recently got some "d-bol" in pill form, each ones are about 2" long, about 3 cm thick, white and round. I was just curious what shapes of pills are d-bol made in. They came in a white bottle with black letters saying D-BOL. I do not have the bottle with me, so I cannot give specifics.

2 inches x 3 centimeters? Stick to one measurement boss.

Take a pic, lets see.

sound fake. then again I have only seen the pink 5 side, and the blue hearts. Blue hearts arent exactly the orignal either.

2 inches long. are you stickin them up your ass?? i dont think it is possible to swallow a 2 inch pill. it is this long ------------------------

2 inches long and over an inch thick? That sounds like a rock you would find on the ground, not a pill. Unless you've been deep throating your dealer I dont see that going down.

BulkBoy said:
How did you know about that :confused:

BulkBoy said:
These are the perfect D-bol tabs. They will help you grow the breast you need to keep your boyfriend happy.

Back