• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

deca first cycle?

fireball

open to anything
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
is this ok? what should i expect from it and what doses should i start at? i know most of you gents are high on test for the first, but i do not want all the water weight and bloated look. i do not want it to be too noticeable. i am 146# 5'6" and want to get to at least 165 ripped.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No

Test only!!!! for your first cycle.....must be 21+

thanks for the input, but can you give me some info as to why not?

fireball said:
thanks for the input, but can you give me some info as to why not?
Deca will kill your sex drive and you will have great trouble getting a hard on......not kidding on this one.

At your weight, you could get great gains with a proper exercise and diet plan. A Deca only cycle is a big mistake, in my opinion.

i was thinking of doing tren later on. how long should i wait for the tren?

If you have to use something, use 1-ad. You will make nice lean gains. However, I don't think there is reason to use gear at your size.

fireball said:
i was thinking of doing tren later on. how long should i wait for the tren?
A year or two, or when you finally learn how to cycle.

IML Gear Cream!
146 pounds means you don't need steroids, you need food.

Go away, little girl
Go away, little girl
I'm not supposed to be alone with you
I know that your lips are sweet
But our lips must never meet
I belong to someone else
And I must be true
Oh, go away, little girl
Go away, little girl
It's hurtin' me more each minute that you delay
When you are near me like this
You're much too hard to resist
So, go away, little girl, before I beg you to stay
Go away
Please don't stay
It'll never work out
When you are near me like this
You're much too hard to resist
So, go away, little girl
Call it a day, little girl
Oh, please, go away, little girl
Before I beg you to stay
Go away

Just what the fuck do you think deca's going to do, keep water out of your system.

i don't know what the fuck it will do exactly. that's why i asked.

fireball said:
i don't know what the fuck it will do exactly. that's why i asked.
Don't take us too seriously, we like to bash eachother a bit. Your question was very good and I think it's great you came here to ask.....hell I wish this site was abound 15 years ago when I did my first cycle..

im 6 foot and about 250 want to shread what i have get to maybe a 230 but cut, was thinking of deca durabolin and dianabol cycle for about 8 weeks what do you guys think?

rhouser30 said:
im 6 foot and about 250 want to shread what i have get to maybe a 230 but cut, was thinking of deca durabolin and dianabol cycle for about 8 weeks what do you guys think?
I think it is a bad idea.

rhouser30 said:
No...that cycle will blow you up with water......You should do test Prop and tren for a cut....could throw in anavar also if you want.

im alittle new to this so could u tell me alittle more about that cycle?

IML Gear Cream!
had also thought about fina and syno..what about that?

rhouser30 said:
had also thought about fina and syno..what about that?
fina is Tren
syno...???

rhouser30 said:
fina is the tren, syno is the test
Vet grade stuff......well then do a tren test cycle..

is that a good idea, im new, know some people that do it, have to homebrew, worried i will fuck it up and then it will fuck me up

rhouser30 said:
is that a good idea, im new, know some people that do it, have to homebrew, worried i will fuck it up and then it will fuck me up
Brewing your own shit is easy. I did fuck up my first batch but only cause my powder was shipped incorrectly. If you know what podwer you have for sure, brewing is simple. DG806 has a good sticky on how to proceed with homebrewing. Just take a look at it in the chemistry section under anabolics

Tough

i got direction for it but u know what i mean im new, just when im done i dont know if its right...what will happen if its not right...i have gotten the test down to power but i dont know if it looks right, was still wet so i put it in the over alittle looks like little rocks...thats all the further i went with it, b/c i didnt know if it should look like that or if i fuck it up

If it's your first cyles, you shouldn't bloat that much...Better to be safe than sorry, play it safe bro and go with a 500mg a week 10-12 week test cycle with the proper pct

Back