• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Arcade

Doublebase

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
One of the other forums I belong to has an Arcade in it. You just click "Arcade" at the top of the screen and it takes you there. Its only for members. It has all the old classic games, pac-man, tetris, donkey kong, etc. It keeps high scores too. Maybe we could get this? Robert??

NO!!! That would take away from the serious diet and training talk here...I vote no on the Arcade idea!

Robert DiMaggio said:

Fun. You can compete against fellow IM members. Takes up time at work or if your bored at home. It's harmless and won't cause any controversy. What do you think Robert? Could we just try it for a month and see how it goes?

idk bebop sumtime rocksteady

bulletproof1 said:
this really is a stupid idea :welldone: :rolleyes:

you just don't understand. Its actually really fun. But w/e. Its just a suggestion. Thanks for the rude post. Dick.

ihateschoolmt said:
I think it sounds fine.
thats what I'm saying. It won't hurt anything. People will enjoy it.

IML Gear Cream!
Is that a "no" then?

there are some people in the thread that like the idea. Any reason why you say "no"? To much work?

seems to have become a haven for gay haven also

kicka19 said:
seems to have become a haven for gay haven also

owned.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
yall bebops dont have to go to the arcade forum if u dont want too i vote yes lets have an arcade up i nthis biatch

It has been shot down because it is not fitness oriented.

Back