Nuclear explosion video

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rep Points

Nuclear explosion video

Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules;

Men respect people who deserve respect, simple as that.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Man those girls aren't from Indianapolis...
    May the Lord Jesus Christ bless those who bless me as I gladly accept their blessings, and curse those who curse me all the while protecting me for any evils. In Christ name, amen...

Back from the dead

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by god hand
    Damn that shit is sweet. I wish all chemistry was nothing but crazy destruction like that.

Back from the dead

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlex
    haha, they're from Columbia

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gococksDJS
    Damn that shit is sweet. I wish all chemistry was nothing but crazy destruction like that.
    Bet you wont say that if(when) the US gets hit.

Its quite obvious how the worlds gonna end. That was just a preview.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Weak! It's not even strong enough to knock over the guy holding the camera...

Sweet clip no doubt...
    May the Lord Jesus Christ bless those who bless me as I gladly accept their blessings, and curse those who curse me all the while protecting me for any evils. In Christ name, amen...

Back from the dead

Rep Points

Bet you wont say that if(when) the US gets hit.

Its quite obvious how the worlds gonna end. That was just a preview.
    In a few decades, nuclear energy will be nothing more than an energy source. There will be much more destructive weapons that make nuclear weapons seem like cap guns.

Rep Points

In a few decades, nuclear energy will be nothing more than an energy source. There will be much more destructive weapons that make nuclear weapons seem like cap guns.
    WTF?

Magical Apelikemenace
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Nuclear explosion video
    Yeah...

That pretty much sucks

Have Problems?... Chances are its due to overpopulation
    Save The Oceans, Save the Planet, Save Your Family, Save Yourself!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

WTF?
    I bet they already have a few...

Back from the dead

Rep Points

WTF?
    When dynamite was invented, it was considered a powerful explosive. When nitroglycerin was synthesized it was also, and so was ammonium nitrate, but now, these can be assembled by any junior chemist in a matter of minutes. The atomic bomb Little Boy was 14 kilotons when it was dropped on Hiroshima, but the Tsar Bomb was 50 megatons, making it over 3500 times more powerful than Little Boy. It's only a matter of time before we find a source that emits more thermonuclear energy than plutonium.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

When dynamite was invented, it was considered a powerful explosive. When nitroglycerin was synthesized it was also, and so was ammonium nitrate, but now, these can be assembled by any junior chemist in a matter of minutes. The atomic bomb Little Boy was 14 kilotons when it was dropped on Hiroshima, but the Tsar Bomb was 50 megatons, making it over 3500 times more powerful than Little Boy. It's only a matter of time before we find a source that emits more thermonuclear energy than plutonium.
    Like when matter collides with anti-matter.

Just think how normal the Anti-Foreman would be.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm8795 View Post
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.

Your tax money is safe. . .in Iraq.
    Total ownage.

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigDyl
    Like when matter collides with anti-matter.
    Plutonium releases about 10% of it's matter to energy (if memory serves), while matter/anit-matter releases 100% of its energy.

Rep Points

The Tsar Bomb was a H-bomb not a plutonium bomb tho? I throught they stop using plutonium then started using uranium, and now is fusing the hydrogen atom which is the lightest atom of them all? Right?

I throught you were this site science guy! This is 2005 not 1944!

Back from the dead

Rep Points

The Tsar Bomb was a H-bomb not a plutonium bomb tho? I throught they stop using plutonium then started using uranium, and now is fusing the hydrogen atom which is the lightest atom of them all? Right?

I throught you were this site science guy! This is 2005 not 1944!

Well god hand, let science guy break it down for your feeble little mind. Hydrogen, plutonium, uranium and suckmydickium are all elements used to create atomic chain reactions, making them nuclear bombs. The kiloton system is a means of measuring an atomic bombs power, and 1 kiloton=1000 tons of TNT. A hydrogen bomb is a type of nuclear fusion where a small atomic bomb ignites the fusion process while nuclear weapons using uranium and plutonium work off of the prinicple of nuclar fission. I'm not sure what you're asking in that last part, but plutonium and uranium or used for fission and hydrogen for fusion.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Anti Matter bombs will yield yottaton explosions.

True Story.
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.

Total ownage.

Rep Points

Well god hand, let science guy break it down for your feeble little mind. Hydrogen, plutonium, uranium and suckmydickium are all elements used to create atomic chain reactions, making them nuclear bombs. The kiloton system is a means of measuring an atomic bombs power, and 1 kiloton=1000 tons of TNT. A hydrogen bomb is a type of nuclear fusion where a small atomic bomb ignites the fusion process while nuclear weapons using uranium and plutonium work off of the prinicple of nuclar fission. I'm not sure what you're asking in that last part, but plutonium and uranium or used for fission and hydrogen for fusion.
    I'm saying there cant be a more powerful bomb than the H-bomb. Because hydrogen is the lightest and most explosive atom. (Warning! I am not sure if I know what the hell I'm saying is true, so it might not make since)

Back from the dead

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DOMS
    Plutonium releases about 10% of it's matter to energy (if memory serves), while matter/anit-matter releases 100% of its energy.
    Supposedly matter/anti-matter collisions do release 100% of their energy, but it's impossible for that to be the case in every collision because there would be no matter, or anti-matter for that fact, at all if 100% was lost as energy with each collision. There has to be some collisions where not all the matter is destroyed and after billions and billions of years, the left over matter would build up into everything in existence today.

Back from the dead

Rep Points

I'm saying there cant be a more powerful bomb than the H-bomb. Because hydrogen is the lightest and most explosive atom. (Warning! I am not sure if I know what the hell I'm saying is true, so it might not make since)
    Well, im not sure, but hydrogen is used because it is positively charged and because it's so light, not because it's light weight releases the most energy. See what i'm saying? One mole of hydrogen has a mass of only 1.008 grams while one mole of another cation like sodium has a mass of 22.99 grams. This is good because the ignition of fusion has to take place at very very high temperatures, in the millions of degrees I think, and this has to take place in a very confined space so that the ignition energy isn't lost. E=mc^2 shows that the more mass you have, the more energy you need to increase the temperature, so it would take less energy to heat 50 moles of hydrogen to the fusion temperature than 50 moles of sodium. Once the fusion temperature is reached, two positively charged hydrogen nuclei fuse together and form a helium nucleus. The mass of the helium nucleus that forms is less than the two hydrogen, and the difference is released as energy, and that's thermonuclear energy.

Rep Points

Well, im not sure, but hydrogen is used because it is positively charged and because it's so light, not because it's light weight releases the most energy. See what i'm saying? One mole of hydrogen has a mass of only 1.008 grams while one mole of another cation like sodium has a mass of 22.99 grams. This is good because the ignition of fusion has to take place at very very high temperatures, in the millions of degrees I think, and this has to take place in a very confined space so that the ignition energy isn't lost. E=mc^2 shows that the more mass you have, the more energy you need to increase the temperature, so it would take less energy to heat 50 moles of hydrogen to the fusion temperature than 50 moles of sodium. Once the fusion temperature is reached, two positively charged hydrogen nuclei fuse together and form a helium nucleus. The mass of the helium nucleus that forms is less than the two hydrogen, and the difference is released as energy, and that's thermonuclear energy.
    the reason hydrogen is used is because it can sustain a chain reaction not because it can be positively charged. duterium or tritium is what is used to make the thermonuclear warhead (more specifically lithium6, because it decays into duterium or tritium). the reason this is important is because you need the extra neutrons in the nucleus to sustain the reaction. without the lithium the bomb would be too big. (the first thermonuclear weapon detonated used liquid hydrogen and was the size of a large house). everything else gococks wrote is spot on from what i can remember from what i studied of this. The book the making of the atomic bomb by richard rhodes explains this subject in great detail and can be understood even if one is not a nuclear physics guru

Back from the dead

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bio-chem
    the reason hydrogen is used is because it can sustain a chain reaction not because it can be positively charged. duterium or tritium is what is used to make the thermonuclear warhead (more specifically lithium6, because it decays into duterium or tritium). the reason this is important is because you need the extra neutrons in the nucleus to sustain the reaction. without the lithium the bomb would be too big. (the first thermonuclear weapon detonated used liquid hydrogen and was the size of a large house). everything else gococks wrote is spot on from what i can remember from what i studied of this. The book the making of the atomic bomb by richard rhodes explains this subject in great detail and can be understood even if one is not a nuclear physics guru
    I see what you are saying about hydrogen sustaining the chain reaction, but I think the fact that hydrogen is a cation with a +1 charge is one of the main reasons why it works so well. The two positively charged atoms will repel each other, unless you expose them to extremely high temperatures, so their nuclear strong force can overcome their charge repulsion and force them to fuse together. The formula of Coulombs Barrier of fusion is U=ke^2/r, e is the proton charge, k is Coulombs constant and r is the radius when nuclear attractive forces become stronger than the electron repulsion, meaning as charge increased, so would the required temperature. But i'm not sure if this is correct.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Talking

nuclar
    nuclear... How do you ever expect to shed those gills if you can't spell "nuclear" correctly?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Arrow

The SuperFlex bomb... It's going to work on a whole new level of genius. Of course I will be the lead scientist... This is how it works... I've concocted a new means for the superior bomb. It doesn't feed on any internal fuel source but rather external. It still feeds off hydrogen but that which is airborn. The revolutionary thinking that's been put into my smart bomb is unparrelled. Albert Einstein , what a jackass...

It literally ignites the hydrogen in the air. The current prototype is the size of a pen and packs enough explosive power, do to the remarkable engineering, to blow up the world 6,423 times over! We plan to test it this Friday just off the coast of California. Hopefully it works. Everybody say their prayers...

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

You idiots don't realize the power of the Flux Capacitor.

Total ownage.

the unbanned

Rep Points

I hope you kidding, dumbass!

Back from the dead

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigDyl
    You idiots don't realize the power of the Flux Capacitor.
    Marty McFly does, and that's all that matters, because he and Doc have gay time travel sex, where do you think the "wormhole" came from? It's vast, it's a tunnel through time, it can only be McFly's sphincter, or as the scientific community likes to call it, McSphincter. What are you looking at butthead?

Rep Points

The SuperFlex bomb... It's going to work on a whole new level of genius. Of course I will be the lead scientist... This is how it works... I've concocted a new means for the superior bomb. It doesn't feed on any internal fuel source but rather external. It still feeds off hydrogen but that which is airborn. The revolutionary thinking that's been put into my smart bomb is unparrelled. Albert Einstein , what a jackass...

It literally ignites the hydrogen in the air. The current prototype is the size of a pen and packs enough explosive power, do to the remarkable engineering, to blow up the world 6,423 times over! We plan to test it this Friday just off the coast of California. Hopefully it works. Everybody say their prayers...
    Oh, I figured it just brow-beat you until you convert to Christianity.
    If sense were common, everyone would have it.

4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Amazing..
    P-side Inc.

"the post-workout high is more profound than any drug-induced rush imaginable." -Dante B.

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

You know I'm a mushroom cloud laying motherfucker, especially on chili day.
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

Rep Points

From what I remember, the H-bomb has an atomic bomb inside of it. Why? Because when the Atomic bomb goes off, the incrediable amounts of heat energy released sets off a chain reaction you know where I'm going.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast