• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

quit

alexvega

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi people. . i have a question
what happens if i don`t do the pct.
thanks.

alexvega said:
hi people. . i have a question
what happens if i don`t do the pct.
thanks.
You lose all your gains, feel tired, and don't care about sex for a few months. Bad idea.

well i wouldn't say it would be quite that bad, but you should certainly run some hcg before you come off to ensure test will pick up quickly, and some sort of anti-e to prevent any estrogen rebound from inhibiting test production and possible gyno, obviously the SERM's are the drugs of choice for this due but i guess you could get away with an AI, i wouldn't advise going cold turkey, recovery is no joke and life can be extremely unplesant if you don't recover well, living with low test levels can cause all sorts of problems

if you are considering not doing it, what are your reasons?

young d said:
well i wouldn't say it would be quite that bad... recovery is no joke and life can be extremely unplesant if you don't recover well, living with low test levels can cause all sorts of problems
It sounds like you are saying it would be that bad. He finished his gear weeks ago. If hd does nothing for pct.... :(

PirateFromHell said:
It sounds like you are saying it would be that bad. He finished his gear weeks ago. If hd does nothing for pct.... :(
sorry, i did kind of contradict myself in the above paragraph which you rightfully picked up on, it could potentially be very bad indeed, i've been there and it ain't nice, if he does nothing for pct then he'll regret it a month later

well i start the pct with tanoximeno 20 mg /day
it s good or need more doses.

thanks u all people.
how many weeks should i do pct.

i woul like to say some,
my last week on roids . i feld some tired ,
lack of energy.

any can explain!

but too i had very hard work week,

just sleeped like 7 hours.

very confused.
but anyway it finish , now iàm on pct