• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

can u do this everyday?

kenwood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
can u do these everyday?: push-ups,crunches,pull-ups,chin-ups?

You can do a lot of things every day.

like 200 pushups a day wont effect training

pull ups or chin ups every day...Hell no...
Pushups EOD is ok but every day...no
Crunches same thing EOD

need to give your muscles time to rest.

Squaggleboggin said:
You can do a lot of things every day.
hahaha, I was thinking the same thing.

Eh, I wouldn't do any of those every single day. I don't know about you, but when I do mass pushups, it takes the same toll on my body that chest/tri/delts day does. Pullups, I used to do every day in highschool, but not necessarily till failure every time. I really don't see the point in it. Why not just do those exercises in conjunction with your lifting routine? Pushups on chest/tri day, pullups on back day, and crunches on leg/ab day (or however you arrange your split)?

Just wanted to add, it really depends on intensity. I could see doing abs every other day without weights but not pushups or pullups unless only as a warmup to a workout.

IML Gear Cream!
I feel these exercises are good warmups everyday if performed in moderation, if you think iam stupid for warming up with pushups, pullups and situps then fuck you

Depends on intensity.

I think if you implemented them properly doing these things daily would work. I don't see why it would impede recovery. Of course, I wouldn't be pushing myself to the max doing them each day. That is going to cause you to start recruiting fast-twitch muscle fibers at a certain point, which is undesireable to do daily if you are also performing higher intensity resistance training.

Chinups and pullups are different though, because they are generally something that falls into the category of sufficient intensity to cause damage to skeletal muscle.

Back