• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Soreness

thelawnmower

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, I just had a question for ya'll. Is there anything I can do that will help me become less sore? I know stretching and drinking more water and all of that helps but I'm wondering if ya'll have any trade secrets that I don't know about. Thanks

Graham

Me ive been lifting for over 15 years and i love it. Soreness is awlsome but sometimes you come to a point where its a little too much. So i do the following things:

Things:
1- at leat 8 hours of sleep
2- make sure all of my nutrtional values or requierments are met
3- i take hmb,zma and l-glutamine (some people dislike these but i love them)
4- i RICE an individaul spot sometimes
5-take a hot shower then at the end change it to kinda cold but not to cold (hot tubs are nice too after a long day)
6-good stretching, what do you do
7-if its a joint problem then you can take glucosamine

if you want a more precise opinion give me your percise problem spot(s)

good luck and remember everyone is different so expieriment :thumb:

Active recovery works well. That is, using an exercise that significantly involves the muscle in question, performing it at 30-40% of your 1RM, and avoiding fatigue. Just do enough to get the blood flowing. Light jogging works pretty well for most everything.

Check out this article for more ideas too:
http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle.do?article=05-015-training

Thanks alot guys, thats exactly what I needed. I hope this benifits someone else as well.

Graham

Back