• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Can u work chest + back on same day?

the_general64

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is it a good idea to work your chest then your back on the same day? when at home i would work them on different days but when i go to the gym i do both to have a day where i don't have to go to the gym.

ofcourse it is okay!

A number of us here train on upper/lower or total body splits.

It depends on which exercises you do and what kind of volume you're implementing as well as what your goals are and what kind of work capacity you have, etc.

hell yea u can work them together....
i dont do it all the time... but if im behind in my schedule i will put them in together

I have done it and loved it.....But it's a very hard workout if you use med-high volume.

thanks for the input...............no pun intended.......well when do you work out your arms? if i work my chest on mon. i usually do back and bi's on tue. and tri's on wed.. if i combine back and chest what is a good day to work bi's?

the_general64 said:
thanks for the input...............no pun intended.......well when do you work out your arms? if i work my chest on mon. i usually do back and bi's on tue. and tri's on wed.. if i combine back and chest what is a good day to work bi's?

With triceps? With your chest and back?

Make it high intensity and its great!

your split would look like this

chest+back

delts+tri`s+bi`s

legs

put into a weekly plan
m-chest+back
t-off
w-delts-tri`s-bi`s
t= off
f -legs