• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

~few quick questions....~

kenwood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok first of all don't post if u have nothing good to say or if its stupid or gay dont post and u know who u r.~

questions
1st~does inner chest get hit when doing cg bench? i have read and read that its mostly tirceps but when i lay down on the bench i put my arms medium an it seems just the outer and a lil inner and when i put em cg my pecs squeeze together but anyway thats the question.

2nd~cardio worth it? for fatloss which is better HIIT or 30-45min walk/jogg/sprint?

3rd~cardio outside or on treadmill?

4th~deadlifts what do they hitt? lower back or legs?..i heard to hit lower back to lean back when ur up?

all of these questions have been asked and discussed 10 gadzillion times!

kenwood said:
ok first of all don't post if u have nothing good to say or if its stupid or gay dont post and u know who u r.~

questions
1st~does inner chest get hit when doing cg bench? i have read and read that its mostly tirceps but when i lay down on the bench i put my arms medium an it seems just the outer and a lil inner and when i put em cg my pecs squeeze together but anyway thats the question.

2nd~cardio worth it? for fatloss which is better HIIT or 30-45min walk/jogg/sprint?

3rd~cardio outside or on treadmill?

4th~deadlifts what do they hitt? lower back or legs?..i heard to hit lower back to lean back when ur up?

1- no

2- depends on how frequent you are training legs since HIIT cardio is really hard on the legs and you don't want to overtrain them and loose muscle mass. In general HIIT is much much more effecient not only for far loss and increases in lean tissue but for endurance as well. What is your training routine like?

3- I prefer outside because I hate the treadmill. But, do what ya gotta do.

4- hip extension for sure. it is a poterior chain exercise (arguably the best) so train it properly.

MyK said:
all of these questions have been asked and discussed 10 gadzillion times!

what part of stupid crap didn't u understand?..well now they have been aske gadzillion and 1 times

kenwood said:
what part of stupid crap didn't u understand?..well now they have been aske gadzillion and 1 times

what part of the search function don't you understand?

1- no

2- depends on how frequent you are training legs since HIIT cardio is really hard on the legs and you don't want to overtrain them and loose muscle mass. In general HIIT is much much more effecient not only for far loss and increases in lean tissue but for endurance as well. What is your training routine like?

4- hip extension for sure. it is a poterior chain exercise (arguably the best) so train it properly.

ForemanRules said:
1- no

those answers look familiar....

didn't I say that?

Kenwood, I prefer doing HIIT to 30-45 cardio, but it does generally take longer for me to recovery, therefore I do both when cutting. When I am cutting and have my cardio at 3 times a week, I will do 2 days of HIIT and at least 1 day of 30-45 type running or stationary biking (sometimes I will do both on the same day).

IML Gear Cream!
I like to do my cardio on a track when it is available. Whatever is most comfortable for you I suppose. I get too bored when I run on a treadmill, but it's all preference.

Deadlifts will work your legs and back.

Back