• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I Want The Truth Only..how Much

Tough Old Man

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I want to know how much you weighed when you did your first cycle.

For me I trained 3 years in the early 70's and went from 187 lbs to 249 lbs. Then I started my first cycle (249 lbs) and continued for 7 straight years. Then my weight went up to 341 lbs by the 7th year of continuous cycling.

I weighed 205. 10 weeks later I weighed 226 :)

Started at 238. Got up to 257.

Currently at 239 but a whole lot leaner and stronger!

Went from 209 to 241. After pCT I was 234.
13 weeks of Test E and EQ.

From 230 to 238.4, just 8 days into my first SD cycle.

Started about 203 and ended up stabilizing at about 247 after first cycle (not first ph, first aas of test and sd)

It really depends on how much muscle vs fat and water you put on. It sounds amazing to put on 50 lbs but if half is fat and water then you made some big mistakes.

ForemanRules said:
It really depends on how much muscle vs fat and water you put on. It sounds amazing to put on 50 lbs but if half is fat and water then you made some big mistakes.
You speak with forked tongue pale face. Now take your tonto ass and go smoke a peace pipe with Dale.

myk went from 163 to 678

IML Gear Cream!
I went from about 190 to 219.

Tough Old Man said:
Then my weight went up to 341 lbs by the 7th year of continuous cycling.
Surely you have some pictures...

ya, i wana c this 341 lb TOM

kicka19 said:
steve_start_2.jpg

True Story

kicka19 said:
You guys know that I have no problems posting pics of me. But I can't post any pic's of me from the age of 18 until the age of 40. In 1994 I left my first wife after 23 yrs of marriage for a younger lady. This resulted in my first wife burning all pic's of me. I do have two pic's that I guess she didn't burn or one of my boys had them. One is a pic of me at 28 plus a pic of both my boys when they were 28 and ask if you could pick me out. The other is only a head shot wearing a mohawk and probably weighed 310 lbs in it. That would be the only pic with me over 300, but like I said a head shot only.

Tough

i went from 130-138

my penis grew 5lbs and 4 inches, it was cool till i realized it was a choad

kicka19 said:
i went from 130-138

my penis grew 5lbs and 4 inches, it was cool till i realized it was a choad
Wake up kicka, please wake up. Your having a beautiful dream that will eventually turn to nightmares once you wake up and see your still stuck with that little weiner of yours.

Now look behind you and you'll see old toughy back there and then you will know where the additional weight came from.

300+ pound guys and sodomizing

how did i miss this thread!?!?!

Back