• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Chicken Whopper

hurtyhair4u

Funk Monkey
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just had one of these sandwiches today . I got it with lettuce only and i'll tell you it was pretty good . It was actually moist and quite large , shocked me . Does anyone know if this sandwich is horrible for me or if it's a good fast food alternitive to burger and the such ?

Oh , it's from Burger King if you didn't know .

I have eaten them. They are good! Not sure if it is broiled or grilled! Should be half way good for ya! You really don't need the white bread though!

If that stuff is actually chicken then have them put 2 pieces on it to jack up the protein.

Stay away from the BK veggie burger

I almost got the chicken whopper the other day. My friend - the junk food queen - dragged me into BK.

Instead I decided to try the veggie burger. Big mistake. Blech. I have eaten good veggie burgers before, I think TGI Fridays' or Bennigan's makes a decent one, but this one was absolutely flavorless and soggy.

Re: Stay away from the BK veggie burger

Originally posted by Michelle
I almost got the chicken whopper the other day. My friend - the junk food queen - dragged me into BK.

Instead I decided to try the veggie burger. Big mistake. Blech. I have eaten good veggie burgers before, I think TGI Fridays' or Bennigan's makes a decent one, but this one was absolutely flavorless and soggy.

Not that i would've tried it but thankz for the warning :thumb:

Ive had the chicken whopper too. I just ate it with the bottom bun and no condiments, it was quite good. Ive asked at the BK window for the nutritional info, but they look at me like ive grown a 2nd head.

At fast food joints, generally speaking, grilled chicken sandwiches are not that bad, as long as you avoid stuff like cheese and mayo. The McDonald's grilled chicken with lettuce and tomato has been one of my recent favorites.

Originally posted by THE_GAME
How about ChikFila's Chicken Sandwhich? It seems healthy to me.

Don't have any of those around here .

Back