• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Multiple Usernames

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If I find out that anyone is using more than one username on this board you will be permanently banned.

So if you are I suggest you stop now. I am going to start running IP address checks on several suspicious "members" that I believe are the same person.

Carry on...

will you forgive all past indiscretions...

and erase those USR names?

Ahahaha, busted. I guess Dimaggiowned works here, did BigDyl kill it?

I already had my alias banned. :shrug:

It would be nice if people warned you before the permanently banned you... :shrug:

BigDyl said:
I already had my alias banned. :shrug:

It would be nice if people warned you before the permanently banned you... :shrug:

It would be nice if you left, chump.

Ok, I take it back, if we didn't have you who would we have to wear out new cool stuff like dimaggiowned.

Dale Mabry said:
Ok, I take it back, if we didn't have you who would we have to wear out new cool stuff like dimaggiowned.

:)

Plus I know Rob likes that picture. :thumb:

Dale = Hr Puff N Stuff... BANNED!

IML Gear Cream!
KEFE = Emma-Leigh.............not cool

Robert DiMaggio said:
If I find out that anyone is using more than one username on this board you will be permanently banned.

So if you are I suggest you stop now. I am going to start running IP address checks on several suspicious "members" that I believe are the same person.

Carry on...
Go get um buddy.

Dale=GoalGetter, so that means P-Funk=Ghey?

Clemson=mxrc

SuperFlex=Jesus reincarnated!!!

KEFE=George Bush

Robert DiMaggio said:

this has been covered in the past but yet people still do it. :shrug:

i have never felt childish enough to make multiple user names unlike some of the 50 year old men from mexico around here. i wont mention any names though.

Robert DiMaggio said:
everyone that has replied in this thread will be banned. :)
:haha: :funny:

D'oh!

maybe you should tell people how to delete extra accounts and give them 48 hours to delete any extras...

I think I hear a big "yes sir, right away sir!" :)

Robert DiMaggio said:
everyone that has replied in this thread will be banned. :)

Rob would never ban me. He loves me. :)

I confess to being Arnold who? Erase him if you will. But surely you jest at banning SuperFlex!!!:eek:

ForemanRules said:
How did you know about that??

Obvious... Homo...

SuperFlex said:
I confess to being Arnold who? Erase him if you will. But surely you jest at banning SuperFlex!!!:eek:
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally now Rob will ban you:clapping::clapping:

Back