IronMagLabs Osta Rx

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Need Your help Guys and gals!!

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Need Your help Guys and gals!!

This is a good friend of mine and my daughters. She is 19 and she just made it through the first round of American Idol. She has an awesome voice! This is a site dedicated to her and this is a vote to keep her site near the top to get her recognition! I think you can vote once an hour. Vote as often as you can! Many thanks.
    You may have to register to vote?

http://www.kelliefans.com/forum/showthread.php?t=159

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Ok Dg, I'll do her for you.

I actually watched this last night, i watch the auditions but then lose interest in the show. I hope she does well, she seems like a very nice girl who has gone thru a ton of shit. I have no idea why she is hanging around riff-raff like you.
    If sense were common, everyone would have it.

4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Mabry
    Ok Dg, I'll do her for you.

I actually watched this last night, i watch the auditions but then lose interest in the show. I hope she does well, she seems like a very nice girl who has gone thru a ton of shit. I have no idea why she is hanging around riff-raff like you.
    who knows?? I really hope she does well. I can't wait to tell my daughter about her site. I'm sure I will have to drag her off her computer tonight.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

How do you know her, did you apprehend her dad or are you from the same town?

Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

Rep Points

Pretty cool, I'll vote. Good Luck!!
    "Optimism is essential to achievement and it is also the foundation of courage and true progress."-Lloyd Alexander
    http://www.x-tremebodybuilding.com

Rep Points

They played her up as pretty poor on the show, is that the case? Some of those pics are very professional looking.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

How do you know her, did you apprehend her dad or are you from the same town?
    Several years ago, her and my daughter were Carolina Princess's for the Miss Stanly County and we spent the week in Raleigh in 2003 at the Miss North Carolina. Then in 2004, Kellie won Miss Stanly County and my daughter was a carolina princess for her in the Miss NC comp. I actually went to school with her father, which is scum and he's in jail now. She lives with her grandfather. Her mother left her and her dad when she was a baby. She has pretty much struggled in life not having much, but she is in with some good people now and is doing pretty well. She does work at a Sonic here, and teaches gymnastics. Since she has competed in Miss NC she has had some professional pics done. She will end up as a big country singer one day, regardless if she wins AI or not. She is that good.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dg806
    She will end up as a big country singer one day,

It's unfortunate to see so much talent go to waste.

When you coming up here chump?

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

It's unfortunate to see so much talent go to waste.

When you coming up here chump?
    Looking like next month, or first week or so of March!

IDIOT SAVANT

Rep Points

Hmmmm............I wonder why dg806 would be traveling up to that part of the world.

P.S. You're contradicting yourself again. You said she was hanging out with good people but you also said she knows YOU. So, which is it?
    Rules? You mean we have RULES for that???

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ALBOB
    Hmmmm............I wonder why dg806 would be traveling up to that part of the world.

P.S. You're contradicting yourself again. You said she was hanging out with good people but you also said she knows YOU. So, which is it?
    Dale only lives 5-10 from her. Go figure.
    And............kiss my ass.

3UZFE

Rep Points

Good Shit.