• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Super Bowl

Super Bowl

• Pittsburgh

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Seattle

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

Doublebase

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Pittsburgh or Seattle? I think Pittsburgh will win but I am routing for Seattle.

rugby pwns all.

mPK said:
rugby pwns all.
also boring, but no-where near as bad as American football.

American Football = chess with bodybuilders

American football is gay. worst game i ever saw and tried to play. its for a bunch of panzy pussys.

American Football 7 Euro Football Nil

Euro Football is unwatchable. A Close comparison is women's basketball.
Thankfully, Neither is a viewing option very often in the states.

boilermaker said:

most accurate post so far

boilermaker said:

American football is unwatchable because most of the time nothing is happening.
There's way too many stoppages, no real spirit in the stadiums.
Barely any skill required, just physical ability and the odd kick or throw.

fucking awful sport

Ross051288 said:
American football is unwatchable because most of the time nothing is happening.
There's way too many stoppages, no real spirit in the stadiums.
Barely any skill required, just physical ability and the odd kick or throw.

fucking awful sport

I disagree. "no spirit in the stadiums", you have no idea what you are talking about. "just physical ability", who is this kid?

IML Gear Cream!
Doublebase said:
I disagree. "no spirit in the stadiums", you have no idea what you are talking about. "just physical ability", who is this kid?
fans who only sing when they're winning.
proper football requires far greater skill, you can't argue with that- it just does.

Ross051288 said:
fans who only sing when they're winning.
proper football requires far greater skill, you can't argue with that- it just does.

How old are you? Where are you from? Judging by your post you are not very educated. I just want to know if it is worth argueing with you.

Doublebase said:
How old are you? Where are you from? Judging by your post you are not very educated. I just want to know if it is worth argueing with you.

Don't waste your time arguing with that clown. If you look at his posts, they're mostly negative in nature and he's always putting down anything American.

Doublebase said:
but proper football does require more skill as the ball is at your feet 99% of the time and not in your hands.

Ross051288 said:
but proper football does require more skill as the ball is at your feet 99% of the time and not in your hands.

No.

Ross051288 said:

A different skill, but not necessarily more skill.

Triple Threat said:
A different skill, but not necessarily more skill.

I would say less skill is required.

Dale Mabry said:
I would say less skill is required.
why?
you use your hands all the time to pick stuff up and so you have more control over something.
much harder to use your feet, or head, or chest.

Ross051288 said:
why?
you use your hands all the time to pick stuff up and so you have more control over something.
much harder to use your feet, or head, or chest.

Pass Blocking, run blocking, passing plays, running plays, zone vs man coverage, biting on a pass to intercept it. Soccer is just kicking aball. There are 11 people ton the field, 1 person has the ball, and he passes it to 1 other person. In American Football, if 1 person blows an assignment the whole play is trash, in Euro football if one person fucks up and he is not the one with the ball, it is of little issue.

Dale Mabry said:
Nope.

BTW, not saying tehre is no skill in soccer, just that there is less than in American Football.
watch the video, the skill and ball control (which you do not get anything like in american football) is incredible.

It doesn't, besides, that is one soccer player, not all of them. Also, the goal is too large, you can be off by more than a foot and still score, in hockey if you are off by more than a few inches the shot doesn't even get on net.

Dale Mabry said:
Pass Blocking, run blocking, passing plays, running plays, zone vs man coverage, biting on a pass to intercept it. Soccer is just kicking aball. There are 11 people ton the field, 1 person has the ball, and he passes it to 1 other person. In American Football, if 1 person blows an assignment the whole play is trash, in Euro football if one person fucks up and he is not the one with the ball, it is of little issue.

You sure do know your football.

Dale Mabry said:
Nope.

BTW, not saying tehre is no skill in soccer, just that there is less than in American Football.

Is there skill in spelling?

Dale Mabry said:
It doesn't, besides, that is one soccer player, not all of them. Also, the goal is too large, you can be off by more than a foot and still score, in hockey if you are off by more than a few inches the shot doesn't even get on net.
so by your reckoning hockey goals are just a few inches wide.
use your brain- football uses a bigger pitch and has a bigger ball

This arguement stinks. Its like argueing with a second grader. :offtopic:

Ross051288 said:
use your brain- football uses a bigger pitch and has a bigger ball

My point is it is not all that hard to score a goal in soccer once on net, the person trying to score has the advantage. It is alot easier to kick a ball towards a net knowing that you won't get hit than it is to try to get around someone 60+ lbs heavier than you are knowing that they are going to drive you into the dirt. Plus, you can use your hands in soccer. I would say soccer is more skillful if you had to catch the ball with your legs and run down the field on your hands. Then and only then.

Back