• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

legalsteroids

Hlanderr

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've heard of this site often, but I really have never even bothered looking at it until now (curiosity) http://www.legalsteroids.com/prod.html

I'm sure a lot of you guys have seen this, and I'm also almost completely sure that this site is total BS.
But what is actually inside of those containers?
They claim its D-bol, EQ, and even test suspension. Is it actually the same thing, but in a rediculously low dose to the point where it does nothing? Test suspension.... how can they sell it if it's not actually the same thing?

I'm not getting the "catch" even though I know it's there. Are they getting away with scamming people?

Hlanderr said:
I've heard of this site often, but I really have never even bothered looking at it until now (curiosity) http://www.legalsteroids.com/prod.html

I'm sure a lot of you guys have seen this, and I'm also almost completely sure that this site is total BS.
But what is actually inside of those containers?
They claim its D-bol, EQ, and even test suspension. Is it actually the same thing, but in a rediculously low dose to the point where it does nothing? Test suspension.... how can they sell it if it's not actually the same thing?

I'm not getting the "catch" even though I know it's there. Are they getting away with scamming people?

Its quite simple. Methadrostenol (dbol on that site) is not the same as Methandrostenolone / methandienone (actual dianabol).

Don't worry about it, there is always someone out to make a buck off the uneducated.

du510 said:

Its quite simple. Methadrostenol (dbol on that site) is not the same as Methandrostenolone / methandienone (actual dianabol).

Don't worry about it, there is always someone out to make a buck off the uneducated.

word..... so they can legally get away with this? selling the shit (shit as in actual shit) to people?

does it even have an effect on people? I've used a pro-hormone that CLAIMS its similiar to tren(marketing ad), but tren has to be tren to have its effects. Is this the same situation?

Only the names sound alike.

No such thing as a legal steroid unfortunately unless prescribed by a doctor or you live in a place like mexico my friend. Those products you mentioned are useless and in no way effective to the extent of real anabolic compounds. People are always looking for the gains/benefits of steroids without wanting to actually having to take steroids, especially when learning that injecting is the best way, so when they see these types of sites and products, they believe they can have all the benefits of gear without the sides/dangers and the stigma attached to steroid use, feeling better and continue to train classed as a natural.

I always get a crack out of their adds in the big magazines like MF, MD, etc. Don't the editors know it hurts their magazine's credibility?

Anyone who knows better, knows its just ad revenue.

As for MF, anyone who knows better, isn't reading that crap.

SubliminalX said:
I always get a crack out of their adds in the big magazines like MF, MD, etc. Don't the editors know it hurts their magazine's credibility?

But you still read them........

topolo said:
But you still read them........

They do have little reports about the major contests and pics of scantibly clad babes, so those mags are worth a browse while in line at the supermarket. But you can't help but notice those ads as you're flipping the pages looking for the important stuff, like girls. That's all I'm pointing out.

IML Gear Cream!
Hlanderr said:
word..... so they can legally get away with this? selling the shit (shit as in actual shit) to people?

does it even have an effect on people? I've used a pro-hormone that CLAIMS its similiar to tren(marketing ad), but tren has to be tren to have its effects. Is this the same situation?
Dude. Anabolic steroids are against the law. What makes you think someone is going to advertise the real stuff?

Not to try to say they are the real stuff; but, I did buy them last year. I bought their combo blitz cycle and did it for two months. I have never used the real stuff before so I can not compare the results but this stuff worked better for me then any other suppliments I have ever used. I did not really gain too much size wise but my strength gains were quite noticeable. I have also never been as cut as I was while using their products. I stopped using it and noticed some of my veins start to cover up again and a decline in my bench and curl weight. I bought another combo blitz cycle and again noticed gains pretty quick. I have been asked by several people what I am taking and I tell them. I can't say this is anywhere close to real stuff; but, I did notice significant improvements while using their products. Just my $0.02 worth.

Anyone else every use their stuff?

Fireplug said:
Not to try to say they are the real stuff; but, I did buy them last year. I bought their combo blitz cycle and did it for two months. I have never used the real stuff before so I can not compare the results but this stuff worked better for me then any other suppliments I have ever used. I did not really gain too much size wise but my strength gains were quite noticeable. I have also never been as cut as I was while using their products. I stopped using it and noticed some of my veins start to cover up again and a decline in my bench and curl weight. I bought another combo blitz cycle and again noticed gains pretty quick. I have been asked by several people what I am taking and I tell them. I can't say this is anywhere close to real stuff; but, I did notice significant improvements while using their products. Just my $0.02 worth.

Anyone else every use their stuff?
placebo

Yeah, I did not rule out the placebo effct as I have tried many different suppliments over the years. The only other one I noticed a big difference with was a product called Proteobolic. I had some signifigant strength gains on it as well. My bench is what seems to increase the most when taking something. When I was using SDI's products my work out weight on bench went from 235-245 to 315-325. I was doing 3 sets of 8 to 10 reps. This jump was over two months. I think a lot of the ripped I got was from the amount of cardio I was doing at the time. I ran 6 to 10 miles in the morning. Lifted in afternoon and then swam a mile to a mile and a half at night. Since I went off it my work out on bench went back down to 265-275. That is still not too bad for a guy who is 5'8" and 175. I just can't say their stuff is junk. I belive they have a money back offer if you don't see results.

Fireplug said:
Yeah, I did not rule out the placebo effct as I have tried many different suppliments over the years. The only other one I noticed a big difference with was a product called Proteobolic. I had some signifigant strength gains on it as well. My bench is what seems to increase the most when taking something. When I was using SDI's products my work out weight on bench went from 235-245 to 315-325. I was doing 3 sets of 8 to 10 reps. This jump was over two months. I think a lot of the ripped I got was from the amount of cardio I was doing at the time. I ran 6 to 10 miles in the morning. Lifted in afternoon and then swam a mile to a mile and a half at night. Since I went off it my work out on bench went back down to 265-275. That is still not too bad for a guy who is 5'8" and 175. I just can't say their stuff is junk. I belive they have a money back offer if you don't see results.

:lame: Please! Stop being so damn gullible!

Back