• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Speaking about masturbation...

impactaway

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was curious what effect it has on gaining mass. I know alot of my semen is protein... Am I losing it? Should I fight the urge? I have also read tho that alot of sex increases testoserone, which can also help you bulk up.

Can anyone here clear this up for me?

There is almost NO protein (or testosterone) in semen, at all. It's mostly water, sugar (to feed the little soldiers) and other fluids, but little to no protein or test.

After sex the testosterone surge is minimal relative to anabolic effects. So whack off, get blown, have sex all you want. It won't do you no harm nor good. Any effect it might have is negligible.

If sex makes you happy and relaxed, it will help your bodybuilding endeavours.

It kinda sounds like you might want to drink your own semen.

impactaway said:
"I was curious what effect it has on gaining mass. I know alot of my semen is protein... Should I fight the urge?"

Maybe I'm just a twisted f**k...

impactaway said:
I was curious what effect it has on gaining mass. I know alot of my semen is protein... Am I losing it? Should I fight the urge? I have also read tho that alot of sex increases testoserone, which can also help you bulk up.

Can anyone here clear this up for me?
:hmmm: :clapping: :haha: :haha:

Back