• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need advise on third cycle

largepkg

Dookie
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OK, here's the deal. I've done two prior cycles over the past 8 months. The first was 25mg D-bol ED 4 weeks, and 650mg Test EW 12 weeks. I Gained very nicely on this. The second was a cutting cycle of Sust 500mg EW, and EQ 600mg EW both for 8 weeks. Again my goals were achieved.

I've had no negative reactions to any of the above substances. I just made my third cycle purchase. I picked up 50mg Drol (I figure I'll run this the first 4 weeks), Test cyp 250mg, and Tren E 250mg. I would like to keep all my cycles from here on out to a maximum of 8 weeks. My goals are pure size and strength.

The Tren is what I'm unsure about due to lack of experience. I've heard it could give me a lot of sides. What would you guys suggest for this cycle given the parameters above.

^ Anyone out there with Tren experience?

In your positon, I would do the following:

Test E 325 E4D
Tren E 250 E4D

PirateFromHell said:
In your positon, I would do the following:

Test E 325 E4D
Tren E 250 E4D

Thanks Pirate. I was figuring on running the Test @ 600mg EW and the Tren @ 400mg EW. So this confirms it for me.

Tren for 8 weeks is good. I would extend the test to 12wks. 8 wks is too short.
I might would even drop the test to 500/week and tren to 300or so per wk.

dg806 said:
Tren for 8 weeks is good. I would extend the test to 12wks. 8 wks is too short.
I might would even drop the test to 500/week and tren to 300or so per wk.

DG, I hear ya. The thing is even on these long esther I seem to hit a growth wall at about 8 weeks. I figure for the minimal gains it's not worth running an extra 4 weeks.

Well there is more reason than that to extend test. Tren E will take a while to get out your system and it shuts you down. The test will help you while the tren gets out of your system. Go to anyone that has used test and tren and they will tell you this. I'm not telling you how to do it, just giving advice.
I'll see if I can find you a thread on this subject.

Last edited:
dg806 said:
Well there is more reason than that to extend test. Tren E will take a while to get out your system and it shuts you down. The test will help you while the tren gets out of your system. Go to anyone that has used test and tren and they will tell you this. I'm not telling you how to do it, just giving advice.
I'll see if I can find you a thread on this subject.

This is the type of information I was looking for! DG, how about I extend the Test through week nine? Is one additional week enough?

ForemanRules said:
Im doing a Test Cyp, EQ and tren E cycle right now....here is what Im doing

1-9 Test Cyp 500mg
1-9 EQ 700mg ( 350mg in week 9)
4-9 Tren E 375 ( 187mg in week )
1-10 nolvadex 10mg ED

The last week ( week 9 ) I will do the first round of shots 250mg Test, 350 EQ and 187mg .......the second round in hte last week will be just 250mg test.

Foreman, is there any reason for going with such a low dose on the Tren? Are you doing this because of the EQ or are just being cautious of the sides?

IML Gear Cream!
largepkg said:
Foreman, is there any reason for going with such a low dose on the Tren? Are you doing this because of the EQ or are just being cautious of the sides?
I just deleted that post.....I was going to run it all 8-9 weeks then decided to do it like this..I was pushing the half life thing too close before..

1-10 Test Cyp 500mg
1-9 EQ 700mg
4-9 Tren E 375 mg

I ran tren A once at 100mg every 3 days with 400mg test E and 300 deca and it was amazing....so I will see how this cycle goes at this dose with Tren E....

largepkg said:
This is the type of information I was looking for! DG, how about I extend the Test through week nine? Is one additional week enough?
Damn, I was thinking you were using test prop........sorry.
In that case, 8 weeks of both would be good. I think both will clear your system at about the same time. I'll double check. And you could run the cycle longer. Alot of guys say longer cycles at a lower dose will keep giving good gains..........more than a short cycle. Up to you.

dg806 said:
Damn, I was thinking you were using test prop........sorry.
In that case, 8 weeks of both would be good. I think both will clear your system at about the same time. I'll double check. And you could run the cycle longer. Alot of guys say longer cycles at a lower dose will keep giving good gains..........more than a short cycle. Up to you.

Here's is my preliminary cycle:

WK
1-4 Anadrol - 100mg ED (should I bump this to 150mg ED if no sides?)
1-8 Test Cyp - 600mg EW
1-8 Tren E - 400mg EW

Is there any doubt I'll need HCG for PCT? I ran my first cycle of D-bol and Test without it, but my second cycle of Test and EQ I ran the HCG. I seem to be recovering much better on this latest PCT.

100mg anadrol should be plenty. And IMO, the HCG does help with quicker recovery. If you got it, I would run it, somewhat of a low dose................500iu e/4 or 5th day.

largepkg said:
Here's is my preliminary cycle:

WK
1-4 Anadrol - 100mg ED (should I bump this to 150mg ED if no sides?)
1-8 Test Cyp - 600mg EW
1-8 Tren E - 400mg EW

Is there any doubt I'll need HCG for PCT? I ran my first cycle of D-bol and Test without it, but my second cycle of Test and EQ I ran the HCG. I seem to be recovering much better on this latest PCT.
Your cycle looks real good. On the HCG you don't even need to start using it until the last 10 days of your cycle and then continue with it for another week. So that's 17 days and if you use it @ 500 iu's every 3 days, that's about 6 shots and 3000iu's total. This will have your testes back to normanl prior to starting your PCT the third week.

Tough Old Man said:
Your cycle looks real good. On the HCG you don't even need to start using it until the last 10 days of your cycle and then continue with it for another week. So that's 17 days and if you use it @ 500 iu's every 3 days, that's about 6 shots and 3000iu's total. This will have your testes back to normanl prior to starting your PCT the third week.

Yeah, with the HCG I did pretty much the same thing on this last cycle of mine. I shot 500iu's E3D starting 14 days prior to my last Test shot and ran it for a total of three weeks. Then one week completely off, followed by Nolva @ 30,30,20,20.

I'm coming up on my last week of PCT and feel freaking great! So I guess it's done it's job.

largepkg said:
Yeah, with the HCG I did pretty much the same thing on this last cycle of mine. I shot 500iu's E3D starting 14 days prior to my last Test shot and ran it for a total of three weeks. Then one week completely off, followed by Nolva @ 30,30,20,20.

I'm coming up on my last week of PCT and feel freaking great! So I guess it's done it's job.
Perfect. that's they way you want to feel. Great job

Tough

I would definitely use the HCG on cycle and raise the nolva dose pct. Just my $.02. Good luck with it!

largepkg if size and strength are what your looking for IMO u couldn't have picked 3 better choices testCyp+drol+tren+heavy azz weights=STRONG LARGEPKG. nice cycle best of luck to ya

Back