• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Who here has the courage and conviction to post there workout??

sanzenkoan

Life is war, fight or die
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I think it would be of great value to everyone if we could see what kind of routines we are using, because from what ive been told my routine is a joke!
seems to work for me tho! :hmmm:
and i get the feeling everyones terrified of exposing there way of doing things for fear of someone telling them there routine is a joke!
my routine looks somthing like this?

75kg x 6 reps x 3 sets - last set can some times be 5
65kg x 6 x 3 - again somtimes down to 4 or 5 on last set
60kg x 6 x 2
55kg x 6 x 3
barcurl 35kg x 12 x 6 sets
overhead press 35kg x 12 x 3 sets
overhead press 25kg x 12 x 3 sets
dead lift 50k x 17 x 6 or more sets - until back burns out!

i do this (almost) everyday
takes three to five hours - an idea of how oftern and what kind of time it takes would be valuable also!
Thats about it really?
ANYONE IN HERE GOT BALLS?? :laugh:

sanzenkoan said:
I think it would be of great value to everyone if we could see what kind of routines we are using, because from what ive been told my routine is a joke!
seems to work for me tho! :hmmm:
and i get the feeling everyones terrified of exposing there way of doing things for fear of someone telling them there routine is a joke!
my routine looks somthing like this?

75kg x 6 reps x 3 sets - last set can some times be 5
65kg x 6 x 3 - again somtimes down to 4 or 5 on last set
60kg x 6 x 2
55kg x 6 x 3
barcurl 35kg x 12 x 6 sets
overhead press 35kg x 12 x 3 sets
overhead press 25kg x 12 x 3 sets
dead lift 50k x 17 x 6 or more sets - until back burns out!

takes three to five hours - an idea of what kind of time it takes would be valuable also!
Thats about it really?
ANYONE IN HERE GOT BALLS?? :laugh:

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

go check the journal section about 100 people already have their workouts posted.....

Lmao:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
A bunch of people post their workouts, you are just too *******************************************************************************to look through the threads.

WantItBad said:
go check the journal section about 100 people already have their workouts posted.....

This man is a certifiable genius. Mensa material, really.

p.s sanzen your workout is a joke...anyone else with me on this one 3-5 hours in the gym?

WantItBad said:
p.s sanzen your workout is a joke...anyone else with me on this one 3-5 hours in the gym?

Looks like the most comprehensive and effective workout routine I've ever read in my life. It puts P-Funk's and GoPro's little 'theories' to shame...

R man - now i look stupid! :laugh:

you guy are all mean! :bawling:

Im gonna tell my mam on you! :bawling: :bawling:

thanks for the jornal link tho! lmao

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sanzenkoan said:
R man - now i look stupid! :laugh:

you guy are all mean! :bawling:

Im gonna tell my mam on you! :bawling: :bawling:

thanks for the jornal link tho! lmao

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Don't take it to heart. Just feel free to browse around the forum a little more next time before you go ahead and start a thread about the absence of an entire section of the forum, haha.

You're doing approximately 30 sets and it's taking you 3-5 hours? That translates to 6 to 10 minutes per set. What could you possibly be doing in between sets?

IML Gear Cream!
standing with a foot up on a bench talking to everyone?

Triple Threat said:
You're doing approximately 30 sets and it's taking you 3-5 hours? That translates to 6 to 10 minutes per set. What could you possibly be doing in between sets?

push-ups

WantItBad said:
standing with a foot up on a bench talking to everyone?

We already know what you do between sets.

"Don't take it to heart. Just feel free to browse around the forum a little more next time before you go ahead and start a thread about the absence of an entire section of the forum, haha."

Will do!LMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"You're doing approximately 30 sets and it's taking you 3-5 hours? That translates to 6 to 10 minutes per set. What could you possibly be doing in between sets?"

R man - ive already had this!lol smoking and listerning to music - but i usually do more sets than ive got written down there thats just a bare minimum!

:suicide: :suicide: :suicide:

3-5 hours in the gym, haha.

while i was in the gym for probably 45-60 minutes, my workout lasted only 25 and it was much better than yours.

your routine sucks, plain and simple.

sanzenkoan said:
I think it would be of great value to everyone if we could see what kind of routines we are using

What are you, mad? It will never work, it will be total chaos. The thread would degenerate into a big whoring fest...Sorta like P-funks journal. :)

lol!:laugh:
I tell you one thing tho if everyone wrote there routine out in a condensed way like i have - for example - i do this then this then this then this for however many sets and reps it would be alot more easy to compare em?
if you know what i mean? :D
a journal can be quite a read? :)

like it would be great for someone like me if after posting...

"3-5 hours in the gym, haha.

while i was in the gym for probably 45-60 minutes, my workout lasted only 25 and it was much better than yours.

your routine sucks, plain and simple."

you wrote what you actually did! lol :) :D

why does it take courage to post your routine? theres no courage involved unless you have down syndrome which i seriously don't doubt, sanzenkoan.

it's a click away in my signature, but if you insist...

IML Gear Cream!
you might be right!LMAO!
look up the word Sarcasm!lol

We should have a place on this website where we can talk about Diet & Nutrition.

I think a section specifically devoted to one person attaining 50,000 posts in under a year is more appropriate for a fitness site.

I think what i was saying was we should have different workouts condensed and written out side by side so they can be compared!
i think its a good idea again now!lol :hot: :p

how about a place where we can learn proper form, techniques, & routines. Post questions about weight training as it relates to muscle building. that would be realy helpful! :)

sanzenkoan said:

if I was you I would sign up with a new account because your never going to live this thread down! :thumb:

I'm currently performing a powerlifting routine utilizing conjugate periodization. There is a general template to it, but I change the exercises virtually every session, although I try to cycle the same pool so I can track progress. This template is a little tweaked from the base to cater to the fact that I lift without aid.

The template goes something like this:

Monday - ME Squat/Deadlift Day
Maximum Effort Lift: Squat, deadlift, or good morning variation @ 1-3RM.
Accessory Lift: Compound movement that hits the posterior chain.
Accessory Lift 2: Unilateral movement that is more quad-dominant.
Accessory Lift 3: Lower back movement.
Accessory Lift 4: Core movement rotating among transverse, frontal, and sagittal planes.
Accessory Lift 5: Another core movement on a different plane of movement.
Prehabilitation: Although the unilateral movement sometimes doubles as this, I will sometimes toss in another uni movement or a lift on the frontal plane.

Wednesday - ME Bench Press Day
Maximum Effort Lift: Bench press variation @ 1-3RM.
Accessory Lift: Generally a compound pressing movement.
Accessory Lift 2: Pulling movement rotating among vertical/horizontal planes.
Accessory Lift 3: Tricep-dominant pressing or isolation movement.
Accessory Lift 4: Upper back work or extra compound pull.
Accessory Lift 5: Grip work.
Prehabilitation: Rotator cuff stuff.

Friday - DE Squat/Deadlift Day
Maximum Effort Lift: Squat, deadlift, or cleans @ 60-70% 1RM for 8x2.
Accessory Lift: A more quad-dominant compound movement.
Accessory Lift 2: Unilateral movement that is fairly hip-dominant.
Accessory Lift 3: Lower back movement.
Accessory Lift 4: Core movement rotating among transverse, frontal, and sagittal planes.
Accessory Lift 5: Another core movement on a different plane of movement.
Prehabilitation: Although the unilateral movement sometimes doubles as this, I will sometimes toss in another uni movement or a lift on the frontal plane.

Sunday- ME Bench Press Day
Maximum Effort Lift: Bench press @ 50-60% 1RM for 8x3.
Accessory Lift: Generally a compound pressing movement.
Accessory Lift 2: Pulling movement rotating among vertical/horizontal planes.
Accessory Lift 3: Tricep-dominant pressing or isolation movement.
Accessory Lift 4: Upper back work or bicep isolation movement.
Accessory Lift 5: Grip work.
Prehabilitation: Rotator cuff stuff.

That's essentially it now, although I may change after the competition.

F'ing hell!
THANKS MAN!!!!!
this rules!
:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

cp, you didnt tell him how long you were in the gym for. this guys going to be pissed.

Back