IronMag Research Chems

Do You guys?

Thread: Do You guys?

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Do You guys?

Do you guys ever read the stickies? I put one up this morning for ag-guys and he has some new products that I think many would want and no one has even viewed the thread except for me................no one. Just wondered if anyone has seen this??

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

I did and asked him a question, still waiting for an answer....I need to do a $200+ buy but need information first.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Rep Points

I have sticky blindness

Esprit de Corps
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by redspy
    I have sticky blindness
    Dittos.. I tend to get side-tracked by the comical posts here. Thanks for the calibration
    NEVER write a check with your mouth that you can't cash with your ASS!!

I can run faster mad than you can scared

"All right brain... I don't like you and you don't like me. So let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer" ~ Homer Simpson

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

That is the problem with stickies, DG. With the exception of new members, people automatically scroll past the stickies. There are too many in The Anabolic Zone and Supplement forum. I recommend consolidating them, and giving them more apt and attention-getting titles. When new specials come along or announcements need to be made, make a regular thread and bump it daily. It will get viewed much more often than it will as a sticky. Stickies are best for reference purposes, like looking up half-lives etc. Just my $0.02.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG