• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Lost 100Lbs....now what????HELP ME!!!

KingChris21

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
WHats up all,

My name is Chris and I'm 21 years old...I was 330Lbs 2 years ago and wanted to become a bodybuilder...I knew to be serious that i had to loose some excess fat before I could start training properly..so I've deticated the past two years to loosing weight.. I currently weigh 220Lbs and I'm 6'3... I still have a small area on my stomach and chest of body fat but its not noticeable..to me it is, but its a major difference from what i was...I want to know what to do now...should I loose more weight to where i have no body fat,: or can i start lifting at the Gym. I just need to know where to start...

THanks,
Chris

Start lifting, you have lost most of your fat so just eat good and the weight lifting will speed up your metabolism

good effort man. Yeah start lifting, even if you want to still lose more weight.

what about abs

What about my abs...if I do extensive ab workouts, will the muscle grow even though there is a layer of fat??...I mean ..will I develop a six pac by doing crunches and sit ups...or do I have to remove all the fat from my midsection first?

KingChris21 said:
What about my abs...if I do extensive ab workouts, will the muscle grow even though there is a layer of fat??...I mean ..will I develop a six pac by doing crunches and sit ups...or do I have to remove all the fat from my midsection first?

Welcome

A six pac is a function of low body fat more than muscles.
If you workout and eat clean, you will probably continue to lose
body fat and the six pac will start to show. Just start to lift now.

i think its cool that you have lost so much, but what you need to do is actually pick up some weight and put soem muscle on, if you go to the nutrtion section, you will find that it is very informative... good luck...

KingChris21 said:
WHats up all,

My name is Chris and I'm 21 years old...I was 330Lbs 2 years ago and wanted to become a bodybuilder...I knew to be serious that i had to loose some excess fat before I could start training properly..so I've deticated the past two years to loosing weight.. I currently weigh 220Lbs and I'm 6'3... I still have a small area on my stomach and chest of body fat but its not noticeable..to me it is, but its a major difference from what i was...I want to know what to do now...should I loose more weight to where i have no body fat,: or can i start lifting at the Gym. I just need to know where to start...

THanks,
Chris

Congratulations on losing the weight you have lost. Work outs are good for you to burn more fat.

AG
www.ag-guys.com

congrats on your fat loss!!! adjustments to your diet will eliminate any excess bf you'd like to get rid of. definitely start lifting :thumb:

welcome to the boards :).

Back