• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Female Bodybuilders

i think the same is true for men who are over blown on steroids with that they've been pumping helium up their ass look like ronnie coleman. :barf: arnold, even at his biggest always still looked like a human male not a science tweaked freak. these women aren't doing any worse to their bodies than men do n with both sexes i don't think sexy is their motivation. they have the right to persue what brings them satisfaction. n i have the right to :barf: .

Little Wing said:
i think the same is true for men who are over blown on steroids with that they've been pumping helium up their ass look like ronnie coleman. :barf: arnold, even at his biggest always still looked like a human male not a science tweaked freak. these women aren't doing any worse to their bodies than men do n with both sexes i don't think sexy is their motivation. they have the right to persue what brings them satisfaction. n i have the right to :barf: .
Bullshit I say, bullshit

THIS IS A RE-POST

And although those girls are BIG!

The PICS are Photo-shopped!!!

Tough Old Man said:
Bullshit I say, bullshit

there is absolutely not one thing in the world even remotely sexy about men like coleman... and it is specifically due to the fact that he is nothing but a science tweaked freak. when he looks in the mirror does he even have the mental capacity to recognize that what he sees is not something to be proud of? anyone can cheat. i know a lot of people won't like that statement but it's just my honest opinion. i don't like freaky looking mutants and noone that bbs clean gets that extreme of a freak look. n if it isn't all your hard work then well it just isn't :shrug:

Little Wing said:
there is absolutely not one thing in the world even remotely sexy about men like coleman... and it is specifically due to the fact that he is nothing but a science tweaked freak. when he looks in the mirror does he even have the mental capacity to recognize that what he sees is not something to be proud of? anyone can cheat. i know a lot of people won't like that statement but it's just my honest opinion. i don't like freaky looking mutants and noone that bbs clean gets that extreme of a freak look. n if it isn't all your hard work then well it just isn't :shrug:
Remember when you see these guys, there all cut up and dehydrated. Once they take a week off and dress up, they look good as hell. They don't have to walk around all flex up.

yea unpumped they'd look somewhat better i'm sure but their faces n guts are still distorted. i think part of the revulsion of seeing the females for a man n males for a woman is we are instinctively drawn to healthy partners and any type of freakishness is unconsciously read as a defect.

Little Wing said:
yea unpumped they'd look somewhat better i'm sure but their faces n guts are still distorted. i think part of the revulsion of seeing the females for a man n males for a woman is we are instinctively drawn to healthy partners and any type of freakishness is unconsciously read as a defect.
I'll except your apology and glad you finally see it my way:joke:

i don't think you need to worry. your average bb using steroids or not will never even get close to coleman's dimensions. :)

They are essentially turning themselves into males right? It is a fact their facial structure becomes more jagged and masculine...along with every other part of their body. Their voices also deeped. Are these "women" even able to have children?

Tough Old Man said:
Do you find these girls sexy. If so then you need to see an OPTOMETRIST.

your jelaous cause they can lift double what you can :thumb:

These girls are disgusting (in my opinion).

These arent women, that is Tough, Foreman Rules, Big Dyl, Myk, And dyles lover. lol kidding. these are sick freaks, That thing in the pink, is like ronnie, look at her quads, and her fake breasts that stick up higher than her chin. hahaha. See the little guy tanning her, he is afraid you know it. He is thinking, I hope she isnt horny, i hope.

There is no place like home, There is no place like home.

IML Gear Cream!
Shelley Beattie
attachment.php
= shopped

beattie10.jpg
= non shopped

Most female BB's from back in the day were
not much bigger than figure girls today

Last edited:
The Monkey Man said:
Shelley Beattie
attachment.php
= shopped

beattie10.jpg
= non shopped

still to me that is gross. must feel like a man with a twat n bitch tits in bed. :barf:

The Monkey Man said:
Shelley Beattie
attachment.php
= shopped

beattie10.jpg
= non shopped

The pics are blocked by my firewall, but back in the day Shelley Beattie was freakin' HOT!!! I always liked Rae Hollitt too. :dance:

Little Wing said:
still to me that is gross. must feel like a man with a twat n bitch tits in bed. :barf:
:rolleyes:

Jealous, Bangor? :laugh:

:finger: - Guys who like women with scrawny little emaciated legs are
bitches themselves, and afraid of a strong woman...

The Monkey Man said:
:rolleyes:

Jealous, Bangor? :laugh:

:finger: - Guys who like women with scrawny little emaciated legs are
bitches themselves, and afraid of a strong woman...

23" thighs are far from scrawny... n i like being a girl, i like being shaped like a girl, why would i be jealous of some freak female who can jerk her clit like a penis? :barf: :barf: :barf: n furthermore at the cosmetic counter when ordering foundation i can just ask for ivory not "do you carry orangutan orange?" :rolleyes:

Little Wing said:
23" thighs are far from scrawny... n i like being a girl, i like being shaped like a girl, why would i be jealous of some freak female who can jerk her clit like a penis? :barf: :barf: :barf: n furthermore at the cosmetic counter when ordering foundation i can just ask for ivory not "do you carry orangutan orange?"

I see...

You wouldn't want to stand out amongst the ghosts up in Bangor

What about Corey Everson, you can't tell me she wasn't (isn't) hot.

The Monkey Man said:
I see...

You wouldn't want to stand out amongst the ghosts up in Bangor

Back