IronMag Research Chems

winstrol tabs

Thread: winstrol tabs

Rep Points

winstrol tabs

Has anyone had success with the tabs. If so what was your method of taking of them.

Rep Points

I had great success reducing my HDL and sending my LDL skyrocketing.

My method of taking them was grind it up and snort if before I worked out.

Rep Points

You are too young and inexperianced to be using steroids
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by brogers
    I had great success reducing my HDL and sending my LDL skyrocketing.

My method of taking them was grind it up and snort if before I worked out.

JESUS!!!!

Rep Points

Im 28 ive been on them for about 2 years, just wanted to what everybody else was trying them out at.

Rep Points

People here are too smart to do winny only cycles
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Jamaican Rude Boy

Rep Points

They work swell depending on what cha got .
    I present you with the gift of my PAIN as I rain down punch after kick after knee after elbow over and over and over again bring excitment to tha very fiber of my DNA, as my ears records tha sounds of bones snap'n and lungs collapse'n ,organs being SLOWLY turned into a very special jelly to tease my taste buds at tha very thought of tha smell of blood that will change tha color of his eyes from white to that glossy delicious deep intestinal red color. This and more I claim from each victim or new toy as I have come to think of them lately.I feel tha power of tha Voodoo all my Jamaican and Zulu forefathers died to keep secret and pass into me. This is my birthright, my gift if you will. I am tha VooDoo child, tha dream and tha nightmare, Tha villian and tha hero,tha bringer and tha destroyer.I am tha unwalkable road,I am tha unswimable ocean, tha unclimbable mountain, tha storm that there is no shelter to protect you from, I am tha final thought. You ask why am I like this...................... Because violence keeps me calm MUTHAFUCKA !!!!! I am tha muthafuck'n Serial Killa and I can smell your blood from here,Too hard for your Momma, Too hip for your Daddy Fuck Milk, Got TREN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep Points

I got 10mg BD i was going to run 50 mg a day of winny, and also through in some clenbuterol. Does that sound good?

Jamaican Rude Boy

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigPapaPump68
    I got 10mg BD i was going to run 50 mg a day of winny, and also through in some clenbuterol. Does that sound good?
    I did'nt want to assume that you were only doin Winny Homey . I'm not in tha habit of kick'n it as rude as I've seen it done here sometimes so , I'd strongly suggest that you do what you gotta to get SOMETHING injectible to go with that. I'm no expert but this cat is. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catsteroids.htm Check it gain that knowledge and you'll have a betta peep at tha game.
    Now go school yourself playa.
    I present you with the gift of my PAIN as I rain down punch after kick after knee after elbow over and over and over again bring excitment to tha very fiber of my DNA, as my ears records tha sounds of bones snap'n and lungs collapse'n ,organs being SLOWLY turned into a very special jelly to tease my taste buds at tha very thought of tha smell of blood that will change tha color of his eyes from white to that glossy delicious deep intestinal red color. This and more I claim from each victim or new toy as I have come to think of them lately.I feel tha power of tha Voodoo all my Jamaican and Zulu forefathers died to keep secret and pass into me. This is my birthright, my gift if you will. I am tha VooDoo child, tha dream and tha nightmare, Tha villian and tha hero,tha bringer and tha destroyer.I am tha unwalkable road,I am tha unswimable ocean, tha unclimbable mountain, tha storm that there is no shelter to protect you from, I am tha final thought. You ask why am I like this...................... Because violence keeps me calm MUTHAFUCKA !!!!! I am tha muthafuck'n Serial Killa and I can smell your blood from here,Too hard for your Momma, Too hip for your Daddy Fuck Milk, Got TREN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep Points

No, it sounds stupid as hell.....That is one of the worst cycles you could do.
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Rep Points

foreman rules whats ur problem? why ru actin like that like u know it all. Alls i wanted to know if 50mg a day was ne good. Thats it so get off my nuts

Rep Points

foreman rules whats ur problem? why ru actin like that like u know it all. Alls i wanted to know if 50mg a day was ne good. Thats it so get off my nuts
    not one person here thinks your cycle is good.......so listen up dummy and do as you are told.
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Rep Points

Did I ever say that was the cycle I was going to use. I said I was gonna use those to. Whats your problem damn.

Rep Points

Im gonna stack wit equpoise too.

Rep Points

Im gonna stack wit equpoise too.
    Wow.....you have no clue do you.
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Rep Points

How do I have no clue? You dont know what the he'll ur talkin bout, u think im new at this LOL. I just joined this forum from the bb forum cuz a buddy of mine told me this one was better. You act like me just joining this forum as it were my first time takin steroids LOL. Get a life man, Stop tryin to act so tuff over a computer. Alls I wanted was other peoples advice, not Mr. Knowitall tryin to make me feel stupid cuz it aint workin. So again get a life and get off my nuts.

Rep Points

lol foreman tells it like he feels it bro. and in his defence the way you posted sounded like a 50mg ed winny cycle with some clen . imo oral winny sucks jmo dont go off on me. however i have had some success with the depot put in at the end of a cycle @ 50mgs ED for 5 weeks

Jamaican Rude Boy

Rep Points

How do I have no clue? You dont know what the he'll ur talkin bout, u think im new at this LOL. I just joined this forum from the bb forum cuz a buddy of mine told me this one was better. You act like me just joining this forum as it were my first time takin steroids LOL. Get a life man, Stop tryin to act so tuff over a computer. Alls I wanted was other peoples advice, not Mr. Knowitall tryin to make me feel stupid cuz it aint workin. So again get a life and get off my nuts.
    Hey BPP, I feel you and even agree that there's no reason to trip wit cha over a question. I've been around here a short time and have seen and been on tha business end of some ole set tripp'n too.We are all adults and I was always raised to believe that grown men should conduct themselves as men, however I can not speak on another mans thing, but I got love for a lot of tha Homies here ,And you just gotta learn to not read certain post if you already peep their flavor as mad flawed. Homey everybody here don't play that " too hard ,gotta be on tha insult tip". Look at it as free entertaiment and keep it roll'n. Just remember , before someone can dis you, they had to first dis themselves, Thats Real. Good Luck in your cycle mello.

PS BTW I've had experience wit EQ/ Winny............. Results were kinda fly I gained 0 weight but got a bit stronger and my stamina was in turbo, Oh yeah and I was cut up like a sack of dope