• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Poverty

clemson357

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am sick of everything being blamed on poverty. On TV today they were talking about AIDs, about why it was high among people in poverty.

You always hear about criminal activity being high among people in poverty, like its an excuse. Drug abuse is high in people afflicted with poverty. Prostitution is high among women in poverty....

What the fuck is this about???? Did anyone stop to think that maybe the poverty doesn't cause the criminal, the criminal causes the poverty? Maybe the reason the dipshit is in poverty is because he is the type of person who would rather pull a gun on someone than put in a hard days work. Isn't it possible that the reason the dipshit is in poverty is because he would rather smoke crack than go to the gym or to the office.

I just get sick of it being an excuse for everything.

Today on TV they were trying to say 'people in poverty are less likely to have health insurance, therefore less likely to get tested, therefore more likely to spread the disease unintentionally.' Maybe its the fact that the guy who is too stupid to put on a condom when he fucks some skank slut was also to stupid to get a decent job. I mean, I know plenty of people with health insurance who never got tested...

Last edited:
You, DOMS and I know it's all the "black" peoples fault.

clemson357 said:
I am sick of everything being blamed on poverty. On TV today they were talking about AIDs, about why it was high among people in poverty.

You always hear about criminal activity being high among people in poverty, like its an excuse. Drug abuse is high in people afflicted with poverty. Prostitution is high among women in poverty....

What the fuck is this about???? Did anyone stop to think that maybe the poverty doesn't cause the criminal, the criminal causes the poverty? Maybe the reason the dipshit is in poverty is because he is the type of person who would rather pull a gun on someone than put in a hard days work. Isn't it possible that the reason the dipshit is in poverty is because he would rather smoke crack than go to the gym or to the office.

racist

clemson357 said:

Today on TV they were trying to say 'people in poverty are less likely to have health insurance, therefore less likely to get tested, therefore more likely to spread the disease unintentionally.' Maybe its the fact that the guy who is too stupid to put on a condom when he fucks some skank slut was also to stupid to get a decent job. I mean, I know plenty of people with health insurance who never got tested...

The best and only way for you to truly find the answer is to personally go into an impoverished neighborhood and do your own unbiased investigation.
See for yourself how some are not given a chance.

I lived on both sides and it's funny how just because you live in the ghetto you are immediattly treated differently.

min0 lee said:
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
I have 4 kids......

I know, how come your daughter isn't returning my calls anymore... :confused:

min0 lee said:
.....just because you live in the ghetto you are immediattly treated differently.

is it because of where you physically sleep? or is it because of how you act, how you present yourself?

does everyone you encounter know where you live? or do they just assume because you act, dress, walk, talk like you come from the ghetto?

topolo said:
cause you're a fag

I thought maybe it's cause of your grammar... :confused:

BigDyl said:
I know, how come your daughter isn't returning my calls anymore... :confused:
Probably because her kindergarten teacher refuses to give her the phone.

I just rubbed one out

clemson357 said:
is it because of where you physically sleep? or is it because of how you act, how you present yourself?

does everyone you encounter know where you live? or do they just assume because you act, dress, walk, talk like you come from the ghetto?
Oh no, none of that. While I do have a thick NYC accent I don't act "ghetto". I dress to blend and I walk like a normal person.

A lot of people say that race is an issue but I think income has a lot to do with how you are treated also.

How did you know about that??

min0 lee said:
Oh no, none of that. While I do have a thick NYC accent I don't act "ghetto". I dress to blend and I walk like a normal person.

A lot of people say that race is an issue but I think income has a lot to do with how you are treated also.
So are you saying that you are a Vampire???

IML Gear Cream!
min0 lee said:
Come here so that I can suck your blood....
bush_liberty_vampire.jpg

min0 lee said:

326277174_l.jpg

ForemanRules said:
You, DOMS and I know it's all the "black" peoples fault.

It's their own fault, whoever they may be. Poverty is not a valid reason for doing anything illegal or immoral. None.

clemson357 said:
Today on TV they were trying to say 'people in poverty are less likely to have health insurance, therefore less likely to get tested, therefore more likely to spread the disease unintentionally.'

Perhaps they should do something about it other than fuck up royally.

min0 lee said:
I don't act "ghetto". I dress to blend and I walk like a normal person.

so why are you "immediately treated differently" for living in the ghetto if no one can tell that your from the ghetto?

Back