• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Who is the biggest ripped person?

Sef

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Who's the biggest (as in heaviest) guy who's also got a low bodyfat? We all know fat people over 400lbs but are there any fit people approaching this weight?

This thread should be in open chat

Sorry; somebody move it.

greg kovacs but he looks like shit.

why do you care anyway? Isn't the point to look 'pleasing' to the eye, not neccessarily big.

I'm not just talking about bodybuilding; just wondering, is all.

How big is Kovacs?

Nuff said

214820_untitled.png

Who's this guy?

Yeah, I aint got a clue who it is.

IML Gear Cream!
:rolleyes:
Sef said:
Yeah, I aint got a clue who it is.
:rolleyes:

You should be put to death for not knowing

Greg Kovacs
gregkovacs3.jpg

He does not lok like shit. If that's shit then I want to look like shit.

Lol its the Grill man himself. Looking lean from his products. Shit there's alot of big mf's outthere Bob Sapp is Big, that Indian guy on Longest yard is bigger, depends if you're saying the biggest for his height or just the biggest overall weight and height or big meaning ripped. Alot of meaning for big, Mr. Universe Ronnie is fu%*ing huge. I saw him on video using 200lbs dumbells and chest pressing without a sweat after 3 weeks off. Deadlifting 800+ lbs also being off 3 weeks, thats huge.

Getbig82 said:
Lol its the Grill man himself. Looking lean from his products. Shit there's alot of big mf's outthere Bob Sapp is Big, that Indian guy on Longest yard is bigger, depends if you're saying the biggest for his height or just the biggest overall weight and height or big meaning ripped. Alot of meaning for big, Mr. Universe Ronnie is fu%*ing huge. I saw him on video using 200lbs dumbells and chest pressing without a sweat after 3 weeks off. Deadlifting 800+ lbs also being off 3 weeks, thats huge.
fake weights...Ronnie can only dead lift about 650

ForemanRules said:
fake weights...Ronnie can only dead lift about 650

Fake weights? He DL's 800.

Doublebase said:
Fake weights? He DL's 800.
He uses fake weights in his pics and vids.....most pros do also

ForemanRules said:
He uses fake weights in his pics and vids.....most pros do also

How do you know this? In his first video "Unbelievable" or w/e its called he clearly DL's 800lbs. The owner of the vid vouches for him and says he should go for the powerlifting title as well. This was in 2001. This could all very well be bs but do they really need to lie about the weight they do. They should let their bodies speak for themselves.

Sef said:
Who's this guy?

Some fat shit that got his ass beat by Muhammad Ali. Although he is, indeed, fat, he is not James Toney fat. That is pretty fat.

Doublebase said:
How do you know this? In his first video "Unbelievable" or w/e its called he clearly DL's 800lbs. The owner of the vid vouches for him and says he should go for the powerlifting title as well. This was in 2001. This could all very well be bs but do they really need to lie about the weight they do. They should let their bodies speak for themselves.
When he does it in a legit power lifting contest then it will be real.......but he won't....because he can't. ;)

IML Gear Cream!
Doublebase said:

If he could do it he would. I am not interested in BBing, but if I were training for an actual sport and nothing was happening, but I could easily enter a BBing contest and win, I would. Luckily for me I am fat.

Back