• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

anybody collect comics ?

Supermans Daddy

Jamaican Rude Boy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I 'm a comic book JUNKIE !!!!!!! I'm into Marvel,DC, Image,Black cow,and a few off titles brands that are kinda fly. I'm also interested in buying comics ( entire collections in Excellent to fair condition or single issuses). Holla!

ive got an old x-men #7 im ready to part with. mediocre condition. i used to collect tmnt in the 80's, also some appleseed and shuriken.

I have some old x-men ones from when I was like 10, I don't know where they are though.

I have over a 1000 comics. I have sold quite a few on eBay for way less than what they were worth. I haven't been selling them lately because it hurts my heart to have my precious stories go for so little.

I have all the origional Star Wars stuff.....in 1977 I was 9 and loved that movie...I have all the comics 1-10, the origional movie poster from the theature, the entire sets of the first 3 series of cards....ect, ect, ect....all of it is actually worth quite a bit of money now.....but I'll never sell any of it.

Has anyone noticed how much betta DC has gotten over tha last 10 years ? They have some great stories and tha art is on point.

This thread title is misleading...It should say "Geeks enter here..."

I thought that that was the tattoo over topolo's sphincter? Or was it, "Men enter here"?

Yeah, I collected comics...when I was 12. I had x-men #1, avengers #1, many 12c FF, shitload of Hulk, Defenders, Iron Man, Spiderman....

Some of those story lines in the later mags were pretty sophisticated. But that stuff recedes into time like Al Michaels' hairline.

IML Gear Cream!
How about those issues (I think they were around 160-180) were the X-Men were dead to the world? Chris Claremont had gone Apocalypse Now. Just doing his own thing, no matter how bizzare the story.

DOMS said:
I thought that that was the tattoo over topolo's sphincter? Or was it, "Men enter here"?

No, it just says, Op
______________en

But when you enter, it says O_____________________________p____________________

________________________e____________________________n

There, I done fixed that shit.

Spawn and Punisher only. I have some Spidey stuff as well as some Venom, but thats about it.

I have a shitload. Among my favorites are the original death of superman and rebirth. Unopened in their original packaging.

I had stuff from the 70's, I had over a hundred comics.
Spider-man, The Avengers, the FF4, Nick Fury, Ghostrider...I had them all.
The only comic books that mattered to me back the was Marvel, MAD and Cracked comics, I never really cared for D.C. (Dumb Comics) back then but I guess they have improved.

Back