• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best NO2, CEE & Pre Workout Supplement

cg18862 said:
Which is it? It has to be an all-in-one drink or supplement...
Three products come to mind. Dymatize (Energized Xpand), Designer Supplements (XCEED), and Serious Nutrition Solutions (CVM Xtreme).

I would love to try your product, Rob, but I can't continually afford to buy it every other week. I am sure it's the best product out there, but looks like it would only last about 20 days and then I would have to reorder or buy in bulk. I usually try out supplements for at least 3 months to determine if they work or not. I would have to fork over about $100 for your product, which I'm not inclined to do just yet.

cg18862 said:
I would love to try your product, Rob, but I can't continually afford to buy it every other week. I am sure it's the best product out there, but looks like it would only last about 20 days and then I would have to reorder or buy in bulk. I usually try out supplements for at least 3 months to determine if they work or not. I would have to fork over about $100 for your product, which I'm not inclined to do just yet.
Well, if that's the case, then it's not the best product out there, now is it? Not very cost efficient.

40-yard dash_2 said:
Well, if that's the case, then it's not the best product out there, now is it? Not very cost efficient.

It depends what you want. I would much rather pay for a product that works than one that is so-so or doesn't. :shrug:

40-yard dash_2 said:

not if you're judging a product based on cost, how about we judge on quality? ;)

IML Gear Cream!
You're right about the quality issue. Experience tells me that. I guess I will have to break down & buy it then. Any chance that you will come out with a bulk powder version?

I used max pump with good results. I hada similiar problem with the costs. It isnt the best because of this. I cant afford to keep shelling out green like that. So, if I had to do an all-around product I'd say v12 turbo and also bulk nutrtition's CEE.

i've just ordered some 'green bulge' and 'white blood' from controlled labs, going to be running them in a month or 2 after i've cut, i'll post up some feedback when i use them and let you know if i feel they are worth the extra cost over my basic CEE and taurine stack

cg18862 said:
You're right about the quality issue. Experience tells me that. I guess I will have to break down & buy it then. Any chance that you will come out with a bulk powder version?

yeah, the bargain shoppers seem to think all supplements are created equal.

I am considering it, I was going to increase the bottle to 150 tabs.

cg18862 said:
Any kind of price break with the 150 tabs?

Price break? No, my goal would be to keep the price the same as it is now but in a 150 tab bottle, still thinking about the powder version too. $29.99 for 25 servings is not bad, the ingredients I have in this product are not cheap bro.

QUOTE]$29.99 for 25 servings is not bad, the ingredients I have in this product are not cheap bro.[[/QUOTE]

I would definitely purchase this from you then.

Back