• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Winter Olympics

cappo5150

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So do any of you watch the Winter Olympics? They begin in a few hours. I can't wait for the hard core Curling event. LOL. What's your favorite event? Seems like some US athletes will be banned from competing.

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/torino2006/skeleton

CESANA, Italy (AP) -- Zach Lund, the top slider on the U.S. skeleton team, was banned from the Turin Olympics on Friday for taking a common hair-restoration pill that can be used to mask steroids.

My company is supplying all the wireless broadcasting gear for the winter olympics under NBC. So if you see some glitches or audio issues on NBC's coverage its my company f---ing up. I didn't get to go over there. I really wanted to but I'm to new. My workplace is empty. Everyone is over there in Turino. Hopefully I get to go to China in 2008 for the Summer olympics.

Same thing all the golf and nascar chat does in here...

If we don't clamp down now, they will start talking about SOCCER in the sports forum.:no:

I always watch the Snowaboarding and Skiing events. Shaun White and Danny Kass got Gold and Silver respectively in the Halfpipe and two U.S. Women snowboarders got Gold and Silver in the Halfpipe. I don't really like skiing but it's amazing to me how fast they go on the downhill course. The favored U.S. woman to win gold in the downhill supposedly wiped out pretty bad today and had to get rushed to the hospital.

Goodfella9783 said:
The favored U.S. woman to win gold in the downhill supposedly wiped out pretty bad today and had to get rushed to the hospital.

If ya ask me it never would have happened had she done what I told her and made me some fucking pancakes instead of racing in the Olympic games..

cappo5150 said:
So do any of you watch the Winter Olympics? /quote]

After reading this I guess not, I know I don't.
Source

NEW YORK (AP) -- The winter Olympics proved no match for television's gold medal winner, American Idol.
Fox's phenomenally successful contest crushed the Olympics in head-to-head competition on Tuesday night, 27 million viewers to 16.1 million, according to Nielsen Media Research.
The Olympics recovered a bit after Idol went off the air, but its overall audience of 18.6 million was the least-watched winter Olympics telecast since Nagano's closing ceremonies in 1998, Nielsen said.
Since its opening on Friday, the Turin

Michelle Kwan looks hot this year.

I will probably watch some of the Winter Olympics indirectly, through highlights on news coverage shows. I may also catch some coverage if nothing else is on and I am just channel surfing.

KentDog said:
Michelle Kwan looks hot this year.

I will probably watch some of the Winter Olympics indirectly, through highlights on news coverage shows. I may also catch some coverage if nothing else is on and I am just channel surfing.

I hope you aren't watching to see her...she's not even there.

Pepper said:
I hope you aren't watching to see her...she's not even there.

:laugh: No, I don't plan on watching any ice skating.

guldguys2.jpg

Best in the world! For 4 whole years! Take that, Canada ;)

Back