• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

do i need to worry??

YorkKnight

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am two weeks into a d/bol(30mgs a day),& Test enathate(250mg every 5 days) cycle.
i`m getting a ache in what i belive to be my Kidneys,slight discomfort. i have also upped my protein intake,and i am taking milk thistle, is this a common symtom???
any advice, Doc`s, cease taking d`bol?. making good strengh and weight gains. but health is a priorty. cheers YK

Sounds like cramps or even back pumps. Both are very common with dbol. It is very unlike to be a problem with an internal organ. I think you are fine healthwise, but it never hurts to get bloodwork done. Of course, eat well, stay hydrated, and limit sodium intake. Also, avoid creatine on this cycle. It will make the back pumps considerably worse.

Definitely keep the water up. And when exactly does it hurt? Only when you're working out/during straining activity? If so, then like Pirate said, it can be the pumps you're getting.

constant ache really, comes and goes both sides. was on creatine so i will stop now.will ask Doc`s for a blood check, dont really wanna say the reason mind.
got another two weeks on D`bol thanks for your replys. YK

YorkKnight said:
I am two weeks into a d/bol(30mgs a day),& Test enathate(250mg every 5 days) cycle.
i`m getting a ache in what i belive to be my Kidneys,slight discomfort. i have also upped my protein intake,and i am taking milk thistle, is this a common symtom???
any advice, Doc`s, cease taking d`bol?. making good strengh and weight gains. but health is a priorty. cheers YK
Why are you shooting the test every 5 days. Your only getting 350 mgs of Test per week. To low. You need to shoot 250 mgs twice a week, not every 5 days

I think it will improve when the creatine clears your system. I get horrible back pumps when using creatine on dbol. Seeing a chiropractor may be helpful. Mine does wonders for me.

sounds like the dreaded d-bol lower back pumps. make sure to strech your back out good. up the water intake and see if that helps.

If you're determined it's not a pump, drop the dbol asap. It isn't worth risking anything.

I wouldn't say 350/wk is too low, but you'll probably find 500 is more adequate. We've had guys here in the past say they've ran 250 or 300mg/week and had nice gains. Maybe that's the ticket for some people, it's just not the "norm."

Back