• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Blood Work

cormudgen

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I finished a cycle of m1t slightly over three months ago. It has been 2 months since I have finished my PCT.

I am intersted in doing another cyle but would like to ensure everythign is back to normal. I have no reason to believe that nothing isn't, but would like to get some blood work to confirm it.

When I get blood work done, what are some particular things I should be looking for?

Thanks
Cormudgen

Look for abnormal lipid and liver values. The test results will tell you what is out of range. Post the results when you get them.

I got blood work done before my cycle, 2 weeks into PCT, and after 1 month of PCT. My cycle was as follows:

Week 1: 10-15 mg M1T & 300 mg 4-Derm
Week 2: 15-20 mg M1T & 300 mg 4-Derm
Week 3: 20 mg M1T & 400 mg 4-Derm
Week 4-7: Nolva--Started at 60 mg (pills) and tapered down to 20 mg.

HDL: pre=54, pct=31, post=48, Healthy = >39
LDL: pre=85, pct=45, post=50, Healthy = <130
Triglycerides: pre=61, pct=67, post=30, Healthy = <150
SGOT (AST): pre=42, pct=55, post=47, Healthy = 5-35
SGPT (ALT): pre=23, pct=79, post=38, Healthy = 7-56
TSH (Thyroid) pre=NA, pct=5.3, post=2.9, Healthy = 0.3-5.1

cormudgen said:
I finished a cycle of m1t slightly over three months ago. It has been 2 months since I have finished my PCT.

I am intersted in doing another cyle but would like to ensure everythign is back to normal. I have no reason to believe that nothing isn't, but would like to get some blood work to confirm it.

When I get blood work done, what are some particular things I should be looking for?

Thanks
Cormudgen

PirateFromHell mentioned some good things. Keep tabs on liver enzymes.

AG
www.ag-guys.com

Back