• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Traveling with juice???

Fireplug

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just curious if when you are on a cycle and you have to fly somewhere, for a week or just a weekend, if you take your juice with you?

If you do take it with you, do you stick it in your checked bags? Or, do you bring it in your carry on?

Has anyone ever been busted by airport security? I know that you can not take a syringe in a carry on, so I know that one would have to go in the checked bags.

Just curious if they check for this in airports or not and if anyone has been or know someone who got busted by airport security.

put it in your underware.....it's the last place they will look or grab.

Fireplug said:
Just curious if when you are on a cycle and you have to fly somewhere, for a week or just a weekend, if you take your juice with you?

If you do take it with you, do you stick it in your checked bags? Or, do you bring it in your carry on?

Has anyone ever been busted by airport security? I know that you can not take a syringe in a carry on, so I know that one would have to go in the checked bags.

Just curious if they check for this in airports or not and if anyone has been or know someone who got busted by airport security.

If it's just a week, you can go without it.

What is the best way to get it back from Mexico?

When you go through customs, do they look for gear?

im sure they will look for anything irregular

a vial of some sort of drug doesn't look regular, so i guess the answer would be yes... definetly dont take it lightly

devildog88 said:
When you go through customs, do they look for gear?
They scan your ID.....if you have a record then they might/will search you. They look through your bags, and last time I walked across the boarder they made us all go through a metal detector.

One time they asked me what I was doing in mexico ( they ask that most of the time) and I said " doing a shot of steroids".......I didn't have anything and just wanted to see what they would do. All they did was look at my pockets and socks....and that was it.

Back