• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sugars

DNABulking

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi guys how everybody doing im trying not to take in alot og sugars and i just got this cookies are 1 cookies 100 cals no fat at all and 6 grams of alcohol sugar i want to know if thats good or bad for u and alot of creatine out there have alot of sugars again is that bad or good cuz im trying to drop my fat to 8%

there is a new creatine out there now, that is sugar free..... it's even in pill form

It's called "Creatine Ethyl Ester"

The sugar was used to create an insulin spike, which would help the cells in your muscles with the creatine uptake, but now the ethyl ester bonded to the creatine just shoots the creatine right into your muscles with no necessary transport
It's supposed to be WAY better than the older versions of creatine, claiming a 40x better uptake.... I'm really not sure of the validity on that though

Hlanderr said:
there is a new creatine out there now, that is sugar free..... it's even in pill form

It's called "Creatine Ethyl Ester"

The sugar was used to create an insulin spike, which would help the cells in your muscles with the creatine uptake, but now the ethyl ester bonded to the creatine just shoots the creatine right into your muscles with no necessary transport
It's supposed to be WAY better than the older versions of creatine, claiming a 40x better uptake.... I'm really not sure of the validity on that though

good explanation hlanderr. i've got a ton of creatine mono to use up. i'm thinking i'll give CEE a shot once next time i need more creatine. i'm thinking CEE is marginally more effective than mono, but that's just my gut feeling.

garethhe said:
good explanation hlanderr. i've got a ton of creatine mono to use up. i'm thinking i'll give CEE a shot once next time i need more creatine. i'm thinking CEE is marginally more effective than mono, but that's just my gut feeling.

cool man, thats actually what im doing as well

i got some cheap powder (caps are for starters cheap, but powder is even more cost effective) from http://www.nutraplanet.com.... picked up their homebrew

i definetly dont believe the hype about it either..... 40x better uptake is kinda rediculous... but we'll see

Back