• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

17 Year Old Girl Sentenced To Death By Hanging

IML Gear Cream!
Steele20 said:
No, you stupid fucking moron. Science did not come from a bible and neither did the field of medicine. Jesus making the blind see is in no way "the field of medicine". Medicine comes from a lab, not a bible. You my friend have never gone to college, you're to stupid.

You asked what religion has done in a postitive way. The field of medicine was greatly advanced under religious organizations. The same goes for many sciences.

And no, I didn't go "to stupid", asshat.

Steele20 said:
No, you stupid fucking moron. Science did not come from a bible and neither did the field of medicine. Jesus making the blind see is in no way "the field of medicine". Medicine comes from a lab, not a bible. You my friend have never gone to college, you're to stupid.
uh, BigDyl is in medschool and he took "Jesusology and how to heal the blind" and he's done some wonderful things. I think he's making a C in "walk on water" though, so he needs to go to the lab and pray!

DOMS said:
You asked what religion has done in a postitive way. The field of medicine was greatly advanced under religious organizations. The same goes for many sciences.

"Medicine and the sciences originate" Okay first it originated now it was greatly advanced.

Steele20 said:
"Medicine and the sciences originate" Okay first it originated now it was greatly advanced.
There's no such thing as science, only what Jesus wants us to make better.

gococksDJS said:
uh, BigDyl is in medschool and he took "Jesusology and how to heal the blind" and he's done some wonderful things. I think he's making a C in "walk on water" though, so he needs to go to the lab and pray!

True Story. :(

gococksDJS said:

Can he cure the stupid?

gococksDJS said:
BigDyl, there you are. I need your help. I have fallen leporous, layith thy hands on me.

Believe in the power, feel the power. Jesus is all around us, even in our excrement. Infact that is where he is strongest. I suggest you look for an inner meaning within what I just said and apply it, and jesus will heal.
:thumb:

Steele20 said:
Yes, they originated from religious institutions. The discipline of science wasn't discovered, it a man-made vehicle of study. Only religious institutions has the resources necessary to make the study of medicine (and many of the other sciences) possible in a unified way.

BigDyl said:
Believe in the power, feel the power. Jesus is all around us, even in our excrement. Infact that is where he is strongest. I suggest you look for an inner meaning within what I just said and apply it, and jesus will heal.
:thumb:
It's so warm and gooey. I do feel his warmth. Corn?

gococksDJS said:
It's so warm and gooey. I do feel his warmth. Corn?

His holliness is best experienced through taste. Praiseth the lawd!

gococksDJS said:
uh, Lawd. Do I let it dissolve under my tongue or chew it up?

The lawd wants you to savor his love, and swallow his divine power!

...then he wants you to regurgitate his soul, and savor it again!

gococksDJS said:
Racism!!! Ban yourself for 48 hours.

I know you're joking.

Iranians are Persians and they don't get along too well with the Arabs.

And the Arabs are overwhelmingly Sunni.

DOMS said:

I agree 100% the dark ages did wonders for scientific advancement.

Mr_Snafu said:
I know you're joking.

Iranians are Persians and they don't get along too well with the Arabs.

And the Arabs are overwhelmingly Sunni.
I just wanted to try to ban Rob. I had a persian cat once and it hated everyone, so I threw it down a well. Funny thing is, it never splashed. You know that thing about a duck's quack doesn't echo? Well if you throw a cat in a well, it doesn't splash.

DOMS said:
Yes, they originated from religious institutions. The discipline of science wasn't discovered, it a man-made vehicle of study. Only religious institutions has the resources necessary to make the study of medicine (and many of the other sciences) possible in a unified way.

You are completely right and I wrong. If it wasn't for religion there would be no science. Also, if not for religion there would be no medicine. We would still be living in caves. TV's? No sir, you can thank the bible for that one. Thank you religion for there was no other way in which science and medicine was discoverd.

Steele20 said:
You are completely right and I wrong. If it wasn't for religion there would be no science. Also, if not for religion there would be no medicine. We would still be living in caves. TV's? No sir, you can thank the bible for that one. Thank you religion for there was no other way in which science and medicine was discoverd.

Religion has always opposed science.......

Copernicus.................

Etc..........

DOMS is to narrow minded for me to argue with him. Good night!

Steele20 said:
And I throught I was an anus.....:rolleyes:

Steele20 said:
DOMS is to narrow minded for me to argue with him. Good night!
An atheist calling someone narrow minded??????????????????????????????????? :clapping: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Back