• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Opinions everyone

prestone818

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ive never considered myself to be that out of shape. I have always been able to run 1-2 miles with no probs even after not doing anything athletic for months at a time...I was always athletic...was a tennis finalist in texas for the state championship. But i eat pizza every day and a pretty unhealthy eating style...eat before bed etc

I am 20 years old , 6'4 , 205lbs

You wouldnt think im out of shape by looking at me. But i have this crap growing under my chin and my gut appears like magic when i sit down.

So for the last 2 weeks i have kept to a pretty simple schedule changing a little here and there. So far im down to 195 (10lbs). Im trying to lose as much fat as i can before i start gaining muscle mass.

Heres my workout schedule

mon:shoulders chest triceps
tues:cardio abs
wed:biceps back
thur:cardio
fri :legs
sat :cardio
sun:rest

And diet...

Breakfast 1 : whey shake, 3 egg whites with a little peanut butter

Meal 2 : 1 egg with wheat toast, yogurt or cottage cheese

Lunch 3 : Large tossed salad(lettuce, carrots,mini tomatoes, little deli turkey, little deli chicken, 3 shrimp, 2 egg whites, little cheddar,little mozzarella, little ranch dressing)

Meal 4 : whey shake, yogurt or cottage cheese

Meal 5 : 4 oz of chicken, 4 oz of steak or 4 oz of roast, potatoe, broccoli or brussel sprouts

Meal 6 : 2 egg whites, cottage cheese, flax seed oil

Seem like a solid schedule? Anything i could improve on? Opinions are appreciated

When do you work out? Before meal 4? I would also say that you don't get near enough carbs or fats. I don't know the portion sizes but it seems like you are not eating enough calories overall (adding in some carbs and fats would help that). I know you are trying to loose weight, and that you have, but if you are not eating enough that weight will be mostly muscle.

overthepond said:
When do you work out? Before meal 4? I would also say that you don't get near enough carbs or fats. I don't know the portion sizes but it seems like you are not eating enough calories overall (adding in some carbs and fats would help that). I know you are trying to loose weight, and that you have, but if you are not eating enough that weight will be mostly muscle.

def do not want it to be muscle...i do work out about an hour after meal 3. What are you suggestions for carbs/fats? I normally have 1-2 pieces of wheat toast with meal 2. Should i add some croutons to my salad? And maybe a roll? I am using ultimate nutritions whey powder right now(1.5g fat). I see muscle milk has 18g of fat, should i switch it up. Maybe 1 of each???

btw thanks for the response

prestone818 said:
def do not want it to be muscle...i do work out about an hour after meal 3. What are you suggestions for carbs/fats? I normally have 1-2 pieces of wheat toast with meal 2. Should i add some croutons to my salad? And maybe a roll? I am using ultimate nutritions whey powder right now(1.5g fat). I see muscle milk has 18g of fat, should i switch it up. Maybe 1 of each???

btw thanks for the response

Add some carbs to meals 1, 3 and 4. things like oatmeal, brown rice, fruit, skim milk. Add some fats as well. Things like peanut butter, avocado, olive oil.

I wouldn't start using Muscle Milk. PWO you want a protein and carb that will be quickly digested. The fats in MM will slow that down. Stick with the ON Whey, put in some milk and have some berries and/or oats with it.

Back