IronMagLabs

Newbies and Supplementation

Rep Points

Newbies and Supplementation

OK, I am going to ask the question that I am sure some of the Newbies should now the answer to, despite my own opinions on the matter.

While it seems to be the opinion of many that supplementation other than maybe basic protein, multi-vitamin, and perhaps an antioxidant, will other supplements enhance or speed up Newbie gains? If it will or will not please explain. If you feel that it will, what suggestions do you have for what they should be taking?

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Why supplement with something else when you can already make gains("newbie").

Rep Points

What I found to work for me was a 2 dose multi-vitamin (one in the morning and one PWO), EFA, Glutamine PWO, Whey protein (a scoop with breakfast and a scoop PWO), and Creatine PWO. Nothing beats real food, but when I started using supplements it deffinately helped (especially in reaching my protein intake goals).

In the squat rack

Rep Points

Newbs are going to gain for the first few weeks. To go on supps during that time is kind of stupid imho given that you wont know if the stuff actually worked.
    Hit it and hit it hard.

Designer Supplements

Rep Points

A well dosed Creatine or CEE is all a newbie should be using outside of the very basics. I strongly recomment Xceed, not just because I work with DS, but because it does not hide behind a proprietary blend, it has stellar dosing, and the results are damned impressive. Additionally, the flavor system is damn good too.
    uhockey@designersupps.com