• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Newbies and Supplementation

theoldeagle

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OK, I am going to ask the question that I am sure some of the Newbies should now the answer to, despite my own opinions on the matter.

While it seems to be the opinion of many that supplementation other than maybe basic protein, multi-vitamin, and perhaps an antioxidant, will other supplements enhance or speed up Newbie gains? If it will or will not please explain. If you feel that it will, what suggestions do you have for what they should be taking?

Why supplement with something else when you can already make gains("newbie").

What I found to work for me was a 2 dose multi-vitamin (one in the morning and one PWO), EFA, Glutamine PWO, Whey protein (a scoop with breakfast and a scoop PWO), and Creatine PWO. Nothing beats real food, but when I started using supplements it deffinately helped (especially in reaching my protein intake goals).

Newbs are going to gain for the first few weeks. To go on supps during that time is kind of stupid imho given that you wont know if the stuff actually worked.

A well dosed Creatine or CEE is all a newbie should be using outside of the very basics. I strongly recomment Xceed, not just because I work with DS, but because it does not hide behind a proprietary blend, it has stellar dosing, and the results are damned impressive. Additionally, the flavor system is damn good too.

Back