• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ozzie: A-Rod a phony

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
TAMPA - Last year it was the Red Sox taking shots at Alex Rodriguez; this year it's Ozzie Guillen.
The White Sox manager ripped into the Yankee third baseman in a magazine interview, targeting A-Rod's much-publicized waffling over whether to play for the Dominican Republic or the United States during next month's inaugural World Baseball Classic.
"Alex was kissing Latino people's (butts)," Guillen, who's from Venezuela, said in the most recent issue of Sports Illustrated. "He knew he wasn't going to play for the Dominicans; he's not a Dominican!"
Rodriguez, who has dual citizenship in the Dominican Republic and United States, was linked to both teams' rosters at various points over the past few months and also said once that he simply wasn't going to play in the tournament because choosing a country to represent was too difficult. After talking with MLB and WBC officials, however, he opted to play for the Americans, and Guillen apparently found his flip-flopping to be disingenuous. "I hate hypocrites: He's full of ---," Guillen said. "The Dominican team doesn't need his (butt). It's the same with (Nomar) Garciaparra playing for Mexico. Garciaparra only knows Cancun because he went to visit." Guillen, whose candor has drawn him both praise and criticism, added, "People say 'Ozzie Guillen is a big mouth, he's so controversial.' No, people don't like it when you tell the truth."

I like Ozzie, he's great for qoutes. He's dead on most of the time.

It's A-Rod versus the world!

Pepper said:
Ozzy needs a nice cup of "shut the fuck up."

Ozzie always speaks the truth. Apparantly, some people can't handle it.

oaktownboy said:
Ozzie always speaks the truth. Apparantly, some people can't handle it.

Adults know when to speak and when not to. Just because something is true does not necessarily make it appropriate to say.

He runs his mouth way to fucking much.

He will self-destruct one day.

Pepper said:
Adults know when to speak and when not to. Just because something is true does not necessarily make it appropriate to say.

Don't tell that to the reporters, they love him.

Pepper said:

That is the exact reason people love him. He isn't afraid to speak his mind.

oaktownboy said:
That is the exact reason people love him. He isn't afraid to speak his mind.

Who loves him? Most of the baseball fans I know can't stand him.

IML Gear Cream!
Pepper said:
I think most of the players feel the same way, at least those he has criticized.

Pepper said:

really? whose fans? the Astros?:D

A-rod was born in America, right?

How many years did he live in the Domincan Republic, which is a dump?

Shame on that bastard

Wait until the White Sox start to lose, then Ozzie Smith will say all kinds of fun things. :)

I Are Baboon said:
Wait until the White Sox start to lose, then Ozzie Smith will say all kinds of fun things. :)
maybe next year, 2006 is a lock ;)

Ozzie Smith probably won't be saying anything in regards to the White Sox' wins and losses.

I Are Baboon said:

Not if Ozzie Gullien has anything to say about it. ;)

soxmuscle said:
Ozzie Smith probably won't be saying anything in regards to the White Sox' wins and losses.

That's true, but I know Ozzie Gullien will have a lot to say. ;)

min0 lee said:
Not if Ozzie Gullien has anything to say about it. ;)

were on the same page... ;)

Back