• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Designing training routines by Cowpimp

Nothing comes up when I click on those links......

they work for me. :shrug:

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

If you are not registered please register for a FREE account and gain full access to our board!

1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
2. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

:shrug:

ForemanRules said:
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

If you are not registered please register for a FREE account and gain full access to our board!

1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
2. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

:shrug:

I get that occasionally. It offers a prompt to login though. When you enter your usename and password it directs you to the link aftward.

CowPimp said:
I get that occasionally. It offers a prompt to login though. When you enter your usename and password it directs you to the link aftward.
It worked once I logged in again....:thumb: Some great info on those threads.

Dale Mabry said:
They must be retard repellent.
DOMS said:

It's bad enough you guys have to clog up the training section with this crap but now you are doing it to stickys. Please try to keep this kind of tomfoolery in open chat.

IML Gear Cream!
Well deserving sticky! Congratulations, CP. You've earned it.

Great info.

Yeah, since day1 I said CP was gonna be a mod, but no one believed me.

Good Job CP. :thumb:

its not workin for me even after i log in again

can some one copy and paste it into a new thread

mike456 said:
can some one copy and paste it into a new thread
are any of them opening?

They should work now. They were lacking the domain suffix www before. It should've still worked, but I edited the post.

Hi, I have a question about the importance of resting time and consistent improvement of exercises. I am trying to gain lean muscle (no shit, right), and my strategy right now is to rest two full days between exercising each muscle group. Unfortunately, I am having trouble bumbing up the next level. I have been told that if you don't lift more weight or more reps at each workout than the last one, you are wasting your time. For example, if I did 4sets of 10 reps with a shoulder press, then I would need to do at least 4 sets of 11 reps the next time. So basically, I am kind of stuck with most of my exercises. Any suggestions?

IML Gear Cream!
samuri_sting said:
Hi, I have a question about the importance of resting time and consistent improvement of exercises. I am trying to gain lean muscle (no shit, right), and my strategy right now is to rest two full days between exercising each muscle group. Unfortunately, I am having trouble bumbing up the next level. I have been told that if you don't lift more weight or more reps at each workout than the last one, you are wasting your time. For example, if I did 4sets of 10 reps with a shoulder press, then I would need to do at least 4 sets of 11 reps the next time. So basically, I am kind of stuck with most of my exercises. Any suggestions?

Maybe you need to lift heavier, or work on generating more power, to induce more neural adaptations. Maybe you need to periodize. Maybe you just need a change.

You aren't going to be able to improve every single session. You don't even necessarily have to try. I back off and deload every 6 weeks or so. Most of the time you should strive to improve, but if everyone were able to improve every single session then we would all be benching 800 pounds after several years, but this obviously isn't the case.

Resting time is a great thing to do on the weekend and also for body parts. I do one body part a day with two exercises per day. I also do cardio in the morning as-well. I found what works for me is to shock my system by not doing the same exercise for a total of three weeks. I have a cycle that I will do a different pair of exercises for three week total and then the fourth week I start all over again. This allows ample time for my muscles to recover from each kind of exercise. With this method, I see an increase in weight almost every time. It varies from time to time all depending on how much sleep I got the night before and what I have been eating. You can see what I am talking about if you go to my blog and scroll down to the first entry which is at the bottom of the page.

Resting time is a great thing to do on the weekend and also for body parts. I do one body part a day with two exercises per day. I also do cardio in the morning as-well. I found what works for me is to shock my system by not doing the same exercise for a total of three weeks. I have a cycle that I will do a different pair of exercises for three week total and then the fourth week I start all over again. This allows ample time for my muscles to recover from each kind of exercise. With this method, I see an increase in weight almost every time. It varies from time to time all depending on how much sleep I got the night before and what I have been eating. You can see what I am talking about if you go to my blog and scroll down to the first entry which is at the bottom of the page.

That's a pretty good strategy mate.

Traning programe

Im 18, i work out 6 times a week doing bodyparts in this order - back, biceps, chest, shoulders, triceps and then legs i do one body part a day with one days rest i was just wondering if that is a routine that would work to build good muscle mass and strength.

Also i wanted to know a good way to gain weight without using steroids. I eat six times a day an am currently using maximuscle Progain.

HELLO, i have a doubt regarding to mass and strength
to build mass i need to lifts heavy and to lift heavy i need some strength.

here is my question or doubt,,,,,,at this time of my life i need to build up mass because i´m underweight but i have loss alot of strength that meand i can lift heavy.and to buil mass i nee use heavy.
thanks

thnks

alexvega,

Lifting heavy is relative to each person. Don't worry if your numbers are less than what they were in the past. Keep training hard and you'll be back to where you were.

However, proper diet is crucial to adding mass. To gain weight you need to increase your caloric intake. It doesn't matter how hard you are training if you are not eating enough.

Back