• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Doggcrapp Training

Status
Not open for further replies.

RippedNYLifter

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have loads of info on this stuff, I just want to know if you guys would be offended if I posted it up. I know some people like to keep this stuff hush hush, but what about you guys, mods???

What are you guys born under a rock? :p

Give the mods more than 40 minutes to respond... It's Saturday morning for Christ's sake...

By the way, I'm pretty sure it's fine if you post information regarding a training protocol. They just don't like blatant advertsing of other websites.

post whatever you want. It has been posted before so it is nothing new.

I am not working out with dogg crapp. sorry.

Dale Mabry said:
I am not working out with dogg crapp. sorry.

the last part of the name sums it up....CRAP

Dog Crap training?

Good Lord, tell me this doesn't include the nutrition part of bodybuilding.

I think some members will be interested in DoggCrapp training, different strokes for different folks.

IML Gear Cream!
min0 lee said:
I think some members will be interested in DoggCrapp training, different strokes for different folks.

I think so too. I think it should be posted. I was just fucking around.

Yuh... post some dog crap training, sounds like good stuff.

Where are you NYLifter? Lets see this info.

Doublebase said:
Where are you NYLifter? Lets see this info.
I think he is "under a rock"

IRON MAN said:
Not a big fan of DOGCRAP after the way he wanted to take credit for my training methods. :lame: I say leave him in the DOGPOUND where he belongs!!!!:clapping:

:lame:

Wtf is dogcrap training?

RippedNYLifter said:
I have loads of info on this stuff, I just want to know if you guys would be offended if I posted it up. I know some people like to keep this stuff hush hush, but what about you guys, mods???
The problem with it is dante doesn't want it posted. Trust me i know because i have used his system and he ask me not to post his training on other forums.

I also have his complete training manual plus cycling for pennies in word format.

Do what you want.

Tough Old Man said:
The problem with it is dante doesn't want it posted. Trust me i know because i have used his system and he ask me not to post his training on other forums.

I also have his complete training manual plus cycling for pennies in word format.

Do what you want.

well, to be honest, if the guy doesn't want it posted he shouldn't give out his training program.

If your program is so damn good then why wouldn't you want anyone else to know about it?

P-funk said:
well, to be honest, if the guy doesn't want it posted he shouldn't give out his training program.

If your program is so damn good then why wouldn't you want anyone else to know about it?

Exactly..:thumb:

It's a pure HIT routine that calls for a specific split, a systematic way to determine when to make exercise changes, and extreme stretching techniques.

Dante is a great guy and one of the most knowledgable guys in this industry...and his methods work very, very well for people that are suited for that type of training.

Actually, we have alot of guys that switch off between P/RR/S and DC training.

Tough Old Man said:
What an easy fucking question to answere. Cause no one puts it up the way it's intended to be used.

How would you like someone saying that Patrick says you are to do it this way when it's the wrong way to do it. This is what happens to 99% of the post people put up about dogg crapp training.

Hey Iron Man. I can post part of your training all over the place also. Do you know for a fact that I'm posting your training or something close to it.
And when they don't get results and say that Iron man's training sucks and you find out later that they weren't following it 100%, what would you say then. Go ahead and post it in more bodybuilding forums?

We need to be real here. If your not the one posting your routine, then it's not your routine. Simple as that. Now do you disagree?

Tough

gotcha...I didn't think of that. :thumb:

P-funk said:
gotcha...I didn't think of that. :thumb:
Exactly. Wouldn't be fair for someone to try your training put up by someone else and then someone try it and say it sucks without you there to defend yourself whether there doing it right or not.

Dogg Crapp training as well as Iron Man's training is more complicated then it appears to be. Think of this, if it wasn't would Cycling for pennies had over 100,000 post with over 1 million viewers.

Iron Man would we need you if we understood your training 100%. No why would we. See we need the originators of there training to make sure we are doing things correctly and this can only be done by asking questions to the originator

Tough

I mis-read the post. I was agreeing with P-FUNK to the fact that DOGCRAPP should have never handed his training program out to the public if he didnt want others to see it..MAKES ZERO SENSE TO ME???:confused:

I should have read the post more carefully.TOM if you think I was dis-agereing with you I was not. You know more about DC training than anyone on the board.

Last edited:
P-funk said:

He gave out bits and peices, then someone he claims he was training started pumping it as his own program - that is what he says.

Since he is a trainer, and taylors his program to specific people, obviously a generic prigram wasn't his style. His training had also changed through the ages.

I haven't kept up to date honestly and wasn't aware that him and IRON MAN were at odds.

Guy sorry, been busy today, here it comes

Going to start a new thread cause I can't attatch .zip files. It's going to be heyyouge

IRON MAN said:
I mis-read the post. I was agreeing with P-FUNK to the fact that DOGCRAPP should have never handed his training program out to the public if he didnt want others to see it..MAKES ZERO SENSE TO ME???:confused:

I should have read the post more carefully.TOM if you think I was dis-agereing with you I was not. You know more about DC training than anyone on the board. I know only what I have spoken of openly.

I guess thats what I get for spending time here and trying to build my forum TO HELP OTHERS at the same time. I need to stick to doing only one thing at a time..
My mistake. I should have worded it differently. I'm just trying to protect those who are generous enough to get on a site and help others like you do. we don't need your personal training spread around without you being there. Only you know your training and the rest are students of that. We have no right claiming such on another site.

Tough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back