Pharmacom Store


Arimidex supply failure! Alternative strategies?

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    England
    Age
    60
    Posts
    197

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    976390

    Arimidex supply failure! Alternative strategies?

    Hi guys,

    My usually reliable supplier has let me down on the Arimidex front. This EQ/Test Enan cycle is going to be my first including Test and (at 46 years old) I'm keen to avoid the sides of high BP through water retention, etc.

    I have plenty of nolva on hand. Should I just use nolva from week 3? 40mg/day? Any significant differences to look out for?

    I assume HCG on cycle, nolva for PCT, etc will be the same.

    Any advice much appreciated,

    Flash

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Age
    51
    Posts
    32,909

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    1300404395


  3. #3
    Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER
    Pirate!'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    44
    Posts
    6,466

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    17101966

    Aren't there any research chem places in England?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    musclepump's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    America! Fuck yeah!
    Posts
    6,634

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    9323969

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateFromHell
    Aren't there any research chem places in England?
    I hear they're as rare as a good dentist.

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,819

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    4253411

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateFromHell
    Aren't there any research chem places in England?
    nope, they are POM's over here, in the same boat as steroids (legal for personal use, but not for sale), i don't think anyone would bother taking the risk of selling POM's for research purposes, most places that do will also sell roids (as the laws are exactly the same on both sets of goods), so i think the majority of UK users will just get their AI's from their gear sources

    however i import my AI's from the USA, as quality adex can be hard to find over here, unless you get caps from UG labs (which is the only stuff i could find at the time of my cycle, either that or astra zenca stuff for £80 a box!) but they are usually in 1mg, so hard to dose accurately if you only want 0.25 ED or something, i think buying some liquidex from a reptuable US research site is the way to go

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    musclepump's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    America! Fuck yeah!
    Posts
    6,634

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    9323969

    Quote Originally Posted by young d
    nope, they are POM's over here, in the same boat as steroids (legal for personal use, but not for sale), i don't think anyone would bother taking the risk of selling POM's for research purposes, most places that do will also sell roids (as the laws are exactly the same on both sets of goods), so i think the majority of UK users will just get their AI's from their gear sources

    however i import my AI's from the USA, as quality adex can be hard to find over here, unless you get caps from UG labs (which is the only stuff i could find at the time of my cycle, either that or astra zenca stuff for £80 a box!) but they are usually in 1mg, so hard to dose accurately if you only want 0.25 ED or something, i think buying some liquidex from a reptuable US research site is the way to go
    Legal to use but not to sell... is it legal then to order from International sources? I know in the US everyone worries about it, but in the UK... what's up?

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,819

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    4253411

    Quote Originally Posted by musclepump
    Legal to use but not to sell... is it legal then to order from International sources? I know in the US everyone worries about it, but in the UK... what's up?
    legal, as long as they can't prove you aren't buying with the intent to sell

    you're also allowed to bring back about £100 worth with you from abroad too, again as long as its for personal use

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    musclepump's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    America! Fuck yeah!
    Posts
    6,634

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    9323969

    Quote Originally Posted by young d
    legal, as long as they can't prove you aren't buying with the intent to sell

    you're also allowed to bring back about £100 worth with you from abroad too, again as long as its for personal use
    Wow. And with the exchange rate these days, £100 is like... $500 US That's a lot of juice.

    Hey d, save a bench at the gym for me, I'm moving!

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,819

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    4253411

    Quote Originally Posted by musclepump
    Wow. And with the exchange rate these days, £100 is like... $500 US That's a lot of juice.

    Hey d, save a bench at the gym for me, I'm moving!

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    England
    Age
    60
    Posts
    197

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    976390

    Sorted - with expensive AstraZeneca stuff at £70, but sorted....

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    400

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    7559732

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateFromHell
    Aren't there any research chem places in England?
    we ship to england

    AG
    www.ag-guys.com

  12. #12
    Founder of GOSB
    ELITE MEMBER
    ZECH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Down by the River
    Posts
    19,919

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    435652325

    Quote Originally Posted by ag-guys
    we ship to england

    AG
    www.ag-guys.com
    I was getting ready to say I think you did~

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    England
    Age
    60
    Posts
    197

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    976390

    Quote Originally Posted by ag-guys
    we ship to england

    AG
    www.ag-guys.com
    Cheers - I'll remember that!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 05:25 PM
  2. working to failure or positive failure
    By Richie1888 in forum Training
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 10:12 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-08-2004, 12:23 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-20-2004, 07:38 AM
  5. Cutting strategies
    By Cletis2000 in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-24-2004, 11:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2020 IronMag® Bodybuilding Discussion Forums