• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

deadlift substitutes

ironman512

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just joined a gym and they dont have and they said they dont have any area for deadlifts, so are there any exercises i could do to keep those muscle i would use for deadlifts stronger without doin deadlifts( i know i worded it wierd)

ironman512 said:
I just joined a gym and they dont have and they said they dont have any area for deadlifts, so are there any exercises i could do to keep those muscle i would use for deadlifts stronger without doin deadlifts( i know i worded it wierd)

good mornings
RDLs or SLDLs (since they don't go down to the floor)
DB RDLs
DB deadlifts
hypers
glute ham raises

Why can't you deadlift in the power rack if there is no room? All you need to do is set a bar on the floor. I don't understand the problem. Also, why the heck did you even ask? Why not just go in and do it?

Dude my old gym said thta, just grab a bech bar and have at it. fuck em. I think these are a very good exercise, and these are my favorites.

i love em too but the gym said that thye wont have powerracks

ironman512 said:
i love em too but the gym said that thye wont have powerracks

how are you going to squat?

the gym hasnt oppedned yet there in construction, but i asked him abot squatrs n he said they would have a squat rack but i thought that was like a cage but accordin to da guy its not( or maybe it it)

Find a new gym as soon as you can.

I don't want to have to compromise on one of the most important lifts there are. If I'm ever a member at a gym that tells me not to deadlift, then I will tell them to suck my dick. Seriously.

I would find a new gym. No power cage AND you can't deadlift? Okay, fuck that.

i hear ya bou the gym but moneys a factor, i got a golds by me but it too much n there a powerhouse but im asumin ittl be as expensive as golds

IML Gear Cream!
ironman512 said:
i hear ya bou the gym but moneys a factor, i got a golds by me but it too much n there a powerhouse but im asumin ittl be as expensive as golds

What kind of difference are we talking here? $10 a month, $15? It's worth it.

CowPimp said:
I don't want to have to compromise on one of the most important lifts there are. If I'm ever a member at a gym that tells me not to deadlift, then I will tell them to suck my dick. Seriously.

I would find a new gym. No power cage AND you can't deadlift? Okay, fuck that.

Haha, right on the money. :clapping:

ironman512 said:
I just joined a gym and they dont have and they said they dont have any area for deadlifts,

I do my deadlifts off the floor. Doesn't your new gym have a floor? :confused:

Triple Threat said:

classic:laugh:

Triple Threat said:

:laugh: :laugh: omg!!

the price diff is 30 bucks every month n my parents dont wanna pay that much, but ill try n just do em anyway

i grab my mom's car from under the bumper and do them that way. you have a car you can grab?

LexusGS said:
i grab my mom's car from under the bumper and do them that way. you have a car you can grab?
:lame: :joke: :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
ironman512 said:
the price diff is 30 bucks every month n my parents dont wanna pay that much, but ill try n just do em anyway

Get a job. If you have one, stop spending your money on other stuff. If you can't, get your priorities straight! Honestly I'd save up and buy the equipment if space permits.

Back